Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Reebok Player AND Goal Catalogue

It states on the 9k elbow pad that they meet the new NHL standards, but there is nothing that says that about the 11k. Not that I have to worry about the NHL rules, but I wonder if the 11K elbows are approved as well?

Anyone get a chance to give the 11K lid a go? I am currently in a Bauer 9900, but was curious about the feel of this helmet in comparison (if anyone had any opinions).

Anyone get a chance to give the 11K lid a go? I am currently in a Bauer 9900, but was curious about the feel of this helmet in comparison (if anyone had any opinions).

Tried on some 11k gloves, they are RIDICULOUSLY light. Might have to buy a pair once I find a good colour scheme.

I can t seem to find one is there a compression shirt with a neck guard incorparated or am i missing it?

Only stuff I know of that come close to what you are looking for are the Bauer shirts

I tried one on in November. Very comfortable. The dial in the back actually fits and tightens to the head because of the floating ring in the helmet.