Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Warrior Catalogue

It's more squared dimension ala to rather than ovaled like the 60. Can't comment on slappers, only take wristers, but saying that, I prefer the to over the 60, and for the short time I used th widow it was better than the to, to me.

So far that sounds good. I like the TO personally and Like the wrist and snap shots of the TO better than the 60 as well. I Think I will be trying this stick out.

JR do you know if warrior carried over any of the montreal player stick tech into their new lineup? im looking into a widow, it sounds very similar to the NITRO which was one of my favorite sticks and very underrated, with the CNT construction it was also durable..with the dagger profile, and the hollow taper the widow reminds me of the nitro.

long story short did they carry over any technology besides goal from montreal?

JR do you know if warrior carried over any of the montreal player stick tech into their new lineup? im looking into a widow, it sounds very similar to the NITRO which was one of my favorite sticks and very underrated, with the CNT construction it was also durable..with the dagger profile, and the hollow taper the widow reminds me of the nitro.

long story short did they carry over any technology besides goal from montreal?

No.

The Widow is a whole new design and construction.

If you look at the Luxe on the Warrior website, there is a button for "Customize It" -- It just might be customizable. I have seen 1 pair already done in all Tufftek with custom colors & palms.

Anybody able to offer some insight on the release of the new gloves? Been hiding money from the wife to grab some upon release. :smile:

Anybody able to offer some insight on the release of the new gloves? Been hiding money from the wife to grab some upon release. :smile:

HaHa. Been there, done that. Make sure you buy a pair that look similar to your old ones. My friend got burned when he bought a new racing bike that was a different colour.

Has anyone tried the Luxe gloves yet?

Edit: Tried a few pairs of the Luxe gloves on today and they were pretty good. I like the tapered fit of them and I think they're a great looking glove but I don't know if I'll be making a purchase as I liked a few other pairs a bit more.

Has anyone tried the Luxe gloves yet?

Edit: Tried a few pairs of the Luxe gloves on today and they were pretty good. I like the tapered fit of them and I think they're a great looking glove but I don't know if I'll be making a purchase as I liked a few other pairs a bit more.

I liked the fit as well. But for the money...I kinda expected Made in Canada. The palms felt weird to me. Tight across the spots that have the thicker material.

Has anyone gotten a chance to give the new Franchise shoulders a try? Looking to upgrade my shoulder pads. I'd get another pair of ST16's, but that spine protector was kind of too 'floating' for me.