Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Warrior Catalogue

Well I got about 2 shifts with one of the 70 flex widows and didnt really do anything while on the ice to get a feel for the stick. My only complaint about no 75 flex would be no chance to try the gionta since 85s are too stiff.

duh forgot you were up there... lol

good point on the curve... there was someone else asking about a sr 75 too, i think

I don't really like the new look of the luxe haha looks so much like a ccm

Tried them at Winterfest. They felt NICE.

Tried them at Winterfest. They felt NICE.

They remind me of the AK-27 Gloves, but much improved. I love the franchise gloves but I always wanted a tapered/contoured fitting glove but with the Silver Shield liner. Is Warrior going to still offer the custom creeper gloves? I love how they give you a tease about the Warrior helmet, and that's it. The suspense is killing me!

Definitely impressed with the new lineup, thanks for posting. Their catalog has come a long too, the sketches were a nice touch.

Thanks for posting this. I'm excited to see the helmet. I have gone away from Warrior sticks the last couple years cuz I haven't been impressed with their offerings of late but I might have to try out the Widow

I've never really been much of a Warrior guy...but for some reason, I think I'm REALLY chomping at the bit to get some Widows ordered-up.

The Stick Customizer is up - Keith will explain it better than I can - we had agreed to talk about it on Jan 15, which is today.

http://www.warriorstickcustomizer.com

Obviously at this point, it's for graphics, but you will get more performance-based options once sticks are ready to be ordered.

I'm not sure if anyone else if having the same problem, but I'm finding the javascript really hard to work with. It seems to only let me zoom, rotate, or spot focus, but not handle all three at the same time.

Fantastic idea though, maybe I can finally make something similar to the Rebel that I wanted years ago. :wub:

Not particulary about the gear but this is a pretty well designed catalog. It's safe to say their graphic design team uses Macs LOL

Question for the Warrior reps; Sizing on the Hustler pants do they run true to size or larger? I'm 6'0 / 36waist and fit border line to your chart (Rbk 9k I have an xl for length). Which way do I go with size L or XL?

Thanks and look forward to some new warrior swag!

They fit smaller.

I am a warrior hustler/franchise medium, large for everyone else. Definitely would not want to go up in size. To put in perspective, my waist is a 36-37 (varies) and the larges I had fell off my ass even after tied up and buckled while skating. You would want personally a medium, maybe a large. No way XL.

They fit smaller.

I am a warrior hustler/franchise medium, large for everyone else. Definitely would not want to go up in size. To put in perspective, my waist is a 36-37 (varies) and the larges I had fell off my ass even after tied up and buckled while skating. You would want personally a medium, maybe a large. No way XL.

do all warrior pants fit that way or just the hustler/franchises? also, do they fit longer as well than other brands or pretty much like bauer and easton?

From experience, the original methods fit true to size, but the hustler/franchise and the original bonafide and hitman fit like the hustler. I can't comment on the size of the new bonafide etc. But I know the franchise is going to fit like the hustlers.

Length on hustler was same as true size bauer. Ie bauer large is same length as Hustler medium

I've never really been much of a Warrior guy...but for some reason, I think I'm REALLY chomping at the bit to get some Widows ordered-up.

I've been a warrior guy for 5 years now, and although i was skeptical at first when i heard they were changing things up a lot with their new stick (i've been a dolo guy), all of the talk about how good this widow is going to be is really making me think strongly about getting some as soon as i can haha. It seems like a really neat concept and design and i hope it does work as well as intended. I'm still dissapointed that the dolomite is going to be discontinued though, lets hope the widow and diablo will be good enough for me to forget about the dolomites.

I've been a warrior guy for 5 years now, and although i was skeptical at first when i heard they were changing things up a lot with their new stick (i've been a dolo guy), all of the talk about how good this widow is going to be is really making me think strongly about getting some as soon as i can haha. It seems like a really neat concept and design and i hope it does work as well as intended. I'm still dissapointed that the dolomite is going to be discontinued though, lets hope the widow and diablo will be good enough for me to forget about the dolomites.

What makes you say the Dolomite has been killed? Has anyone from Warrior confirmed this?

I'd like to thank Warrior for showing me the line at their corporate headquarters earlier last month. I was not told that the Dolomite was set to be discontinued - I am sure Keith will answer any and all questions that you may have in this thread.

What makes you say the Dolomite has been killed? Has anyone from Warrior confirmed this?

In an Icewarehouse Video review of the latest Dolo DD they said it would be the last dolomite. Then JR mentioned he hadn't been told that but he didn't know and Miseajeau (i think that's how you spell it) hasn't said anything about it, so i'm just assuming it won't be back. Trust me, I'm hoping it isn't discontinued, but i'm just running on what i've heard.

Here's a cool video of Zetterburg talking about his Widow though:

So after watching the videos about the Widow, I am interested in trying the stick out. Question for Miseajeau, how does this compare to the Bauer stick line up? More like a total one or x60 as far as stick geometry in the hands and how are D men feeling about the stick as far as slap shots and quick snap shots go?

It's more squared dimension ala to rather than ovaled like the 60. Can't comment on slappers, only take wristers, but saying that, I prefer the to over the 60, and for the short time I used th widow it was better than the to, to me.