Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2011 All star roster.

Anyone got any tips for this year? I know the Cup will be at the convention center with some displays and stuff and theres a concert friday night, but is there anything else extra going on? Any chance at gettin some autographs?

I'm wondering what you guys think of this idea. Since it's captains picking like playing pick up or street hockey, what if some of the players "packaged" themselves. Whenever my friends and I do pick up or floor hockey, I'm always "packaging" myself with my best friend so were on the same team. Perhaps that'd cause some difficulty with the draft, but I think it could add some more to that pick-up feel. I doubt my friends and I are the first who have done so.

I'm wondering what you guys think of this idea. Since it's captains picking like playing pick up or street hockey, what if some of the players "packaged" themselves. Whenever my friends and I do pick up or floor hockey, I'm always "packaging" myself with my best friend so were on the same team. Perhaps that'd cause some difficulty with the draft, but I think it could add some more to that pick-up feel. I doubt my friends and I are the first who have done so.

Might be tough, under that spotlight, but we'll see how it looks when the rosters are complete.

I have an idea to make the ASG more interesting...well, for those 19 and/or 21+.

The 2011 NHL AS Drinking Game

It's actually pretty simple...

Even though Crosby is not playing and is not attending...everytime they mention him - drink one.

If/When they show the hit from the WC - drink two.

You should be pretty much bombed before the end of the 1st period *L*

Enjoy!

hmmm, that puck toss seemed kinda odd. Was this all pre-planned? with pre-made jersey's for each player, they could set flub the puck to show whatever they wanted, as he kinda fumbled it hidden in his hand, behind the arm with the microphone! Conspiracy alert! :ph34r::biggrin:

hmmm, that puck toss seemed kinda odd. Was this all pre-planned? with pre-made jersey's for each player, they could set flub the puck to show whatever they wanted, as he kinda fumbled it hidden in his hand, behind the arm with the microphone! Conspiracy alert! :ph34r::biggrin:

Could be. When did they actually make these picks, so they could do the jerseys ahead of time? Or did they just make two jerseys for each guy?

:popcorn:

Two jerseys per player.

Neil - if you want to see the ultimate doctoring of a draft, youtube 1985 NBA Draft. You see the man bang the Knicks' card so that Stern can pick it first.

Two jerseys per player.

Neil - if you want to see the ultimate doctoring of a draft, youtube 1985 NBA Draft. You see the man bang the Knicks' card so that Stern can pick it first.

Haha, just watched it. Wow that was obvious!

Am I the only one that thinks the jerseys look pretty good now?

I'm with ya, i think they look good, cant wait to see them on the ice.

Am I the only one that thinks the jerseys look pretty good now?

I'm sure someone else likes them, but there are still too many flaws for me to like them. The numbers on the front at the neckline are enough to scuttle any design.

Interesting -- Kane, Keith, and Toews reunited with Buff, with Sharp on the other team.

And being voted in by the fans didn't seem to help getting drafted early. Keith benefited by being a defenseman, I think.

Edit: roster corrected to compensate for ADD problems (or something).

Interesting -- Kane, Keith, and Sharp reunited with Buff, with Toews on the other team.

And being voted in by the fans didn't seem to help getting drafted early. Keith benefited by being a defenseman, I think.

Sharp is on the other team, not toews.

Sharp is on the other team, not toews.

Yeah, that'll teach me to try to catch up by reading on nhl.com, while I'm talking to someone. I need to pay attention.

Thanks.

I like team Staal more — both Rangers. Lundqvist vs Thomas is going to be a good matchup. Two best goalies in the NHL right now.

What did Ovechkin do or say? I didn't get to see the Draft tonight. But, the TSN conversation/comments are all about some classless move by Ovie?