Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsjunior1388

2011 All star roster.

Yup, he took a picture of Phil Kessel sitting there by himself. I thought it was a classless move by Ovechkin, espcially since he has the same amount of goals as Kessel. Kessel has a terrible team, while Ovechkin doesnt. I thought it was pretty disrespectful but thats just my opinion.

So Kessel being picked last results in Brian Burke complaining. Says the last five players should be drawn out of a hat, because Kessel is getting too much of a negative focus...guarantee if it was anyone else not a word would be said.

Taking pictures would have been funnier if Kessel didn't look so awkward or had of been hamming it up a little. Perhaps a funny t-shirt under his jacket with an (insert saying here) on it would have lightened up the moment for him.

Seriously? People are complaining about him taking a picture? The players themselves wanted there to be a last pick so they could poke fun at the guy. We're talking about hockey, where guys on the ice say things that would make a felon blush, but having a guy be picked last is too mean? Come on.

I wasn't sure what time or channel the skills competition would be on, so I went to nhl.com. Didn't see it anywhere on the front page, so I clicked on schedule. "No games today." Fortunately Versus had it prominently displayed on their front page. 7PM start, by the way

If these guys get butt hurt about being picked last and having Ovi take your picture they are playing the wrong sport. The announcer was ribbing people harder than that?

I like this relay event. That goal line one timer looks tough and I'm not sure I could hit that long saucer pass with 100 chances LOL

Not a big fan of the way the event has been handled. Hard to follow the shooters at both ends.

You'd think they had enough time to set up the cameras properly, for good angles, and work on timing their cuts, but it looks like they didn't bother.

And we didn't have much of a chance to read the times on the skating races they opened up with -- the graphics were onscreen, then gone.

I like this relay event. That goal line one timer looks tough and I'm not sure I could hit that long saucer pass with 100 chances LOL

I would do better with the saucer passes than the flat ones

I would do better with the saucer passes than the flat ones

Those look tough; if the puck gets on edge, it could roll anywhere.

Chara's got a helluva wingspan.

And how about Ovi? After he borrowed Letang's stick, he couldn't trigger the speed device. It said "Easton" -- obviously a Stealth.

And how about Ovi? After he borrowed Letang's stick, he couldn't trigger the speed device. It said "Easton" -- obviously a Stealth.

:laugh:

did anyone catch matt duchene after he did the fastest skater? he told someone on the bench he was still feeling the vodka from last night lol

Yeah, That was pretty funny. It was when there were trying to talk to him. I guess he forgot about that.

I'm sure CCM loves that everytime they showed Ovie he was holding a broken CCM stick, and when offered two back ups from the bench waves them off in favor of Letang's Easton.