Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Sher-Wood/TPS Catalogue

judging from the catalogue, the stuff looks like a huge improvement, building off the success of the t90.

i'd be interested to see what the actual weights of the new t90 pro and SOP's are, and if the new r8's will love up to the reputation of the old r8s

I'm trying hard not to be impressed, but it looks like they have some great ideas. That chameleon flex thing, is it similar to the dual kick-points on the X:60?

I'm trying hard not to be impressed, but it looks like they have some great ideas. That chameleon flex thing, is it similar to the dual kick-points on the X:60?

Yeah it is, apparently TPS was the first to introduce dual-flexes.

Yeah it is, apparently TPS was the first to introduce dual-flexes.

Bauer introduced sticks with three flex zones a decade ago. I still have a triflex shaft in the basement.

Well I'm officially psyched for the resurgence of the r8. There's a good chance I'm going to be one of the first guinea pigs on here to try out the 'new' TPS line from sher-wood. Shame none of the hockey shops within 50 miles of me will carry them and I'm probably gonna have to order it blind from the interweb somewhere. Long live the afi pattern! Woohoo!

I hope the new gloves aren't like the Sherwood T90's on eBay (the ones that look like R8's). These are made in China and are not as nice as the previous years versions made in the Philippines.

Can't wait for that t90 pro special order to come available /drool

I am guessing this will be Spring for sherwood. I wonder when(Early March? April or may?)

Very interested in the custom T90's, emailed them for price, anyone know what retail is on those?

The last time I saw one they were about $120.

I'm interested in the 9950 IC to see how well it performs. If not, i'll be ordering a dozen 9950 PMPX's, still wish i didn't switch away from wood.

I'm interested in the 9950 IC to see how well it performs. If not, i'll be ordering a dozen 9950 PMPX's, still wish i didn't switch away from wood.

Are the R8s going to be released in stores anytime soon?

Are there any Sherwood reps that post here?

Kind of a dumb question, shot in the dark...but a question nonetheless...

Was poking around on the Sherwood site, and saw the customizer for TPS gloves, but with the disclaimer that a minimum of 24 pairs have to be ordered. Just my opinion, but 24 pairs seems a little excessive.

Are there any plans, moving forward, to have it set up for one off customs similar to what Eagle and Warrior offer?

For TPS gloves? I wouldn't count on it. The rumor is that this is the last year for them to be selling TPS branded gear.

For TPS gloves? I wouldn't count on it. The rumor is that this is the last year for them to be selling TPS branded gear.

Yep, they have TPS gloves as an option on their customizer on the site.

And agreed, now I do remember MC mentioning (here in one of the Sherwood threads) this was the last year of the contract for the TPS brand. As an aside, I wonder what will become of the brand.

had the rep comin in this week presenting the new sticks .......top of the line , axon ( or similar!!?? ) 12 tipped the scale at 418 grams ...very impressive stick .....not as boxy as the T series ...more rounded shaft ...true one piece ...even down the line to the mid-price section!!

........bouchard is my curve .....if they come out with a 75 flex ( which the rep couldn`t promise ) .....I'll be in the market for a pair