Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2011 Easton Catalogue

I like the 'EQ Pro' protective line. I saw the shoulders in person and was impressed with the way they felt and their very minimalistic look (like the old Jofas).

I did too until I read the fine print. For Canada and Europe only!

I like the look of the eq50 protective equipment! I like the pants, too bad they do not offer a xxl.

if you look at the stick chart on page 15 of the catalogue you can get the p2 and p8 on s19's and ST's

The file won't open for me. I'm on a mac laptop, any one have any suggestions?

I manipulated the file and uploaded it while on a MacBook Pro.

Update your software.

I dont know why, but in FireFox i can't load these catalogs. But in Chrome they load just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

I dont know why, but in FireFox i can't load these catalogs. But in Chrome they load just fine. Anyone else having this issue?

Nope, neither FireFox nor the latest IE will open it for me, even after everything has been updated.

I just downloaded ALL of the catalogs using FireFox v3.6.13...... They do seem to take a bit longer than when using Internet Exploder...

Just talked to a buddy of mine who got to demo the EQ50 skates. He said they are a fantasic skate, as good as any top of the line skate.