Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

one pair of my custom franchises is just starting to have holes in the palm (top hand glove) after 2 years of use. Though my other pair that I've only had for 7 or 8 months has rips in the palm on the thumb area . The rest of the palm is still pretty solid. Seams are good on both gloves. There is no smell in either gloves and I play for the most part 3-4 times a week.

Where do u go through to get the different cuff options? I like my reebok 7000hg cuff so looking for something similar.

Also, sizing. In Bauer four rolls, Bauer vapor APx pro, my Reebok four rolls I wear a size 13 and all of them. I could probably go with a 13 or 14 seems like I am in between sizes but I just prefer the fit and feel of the 13. I'm guessing that I would also be 13 in the franchise NARrow fit ?

Excuse my grammar I'm trying to ease this stupid voice to text on my iPhone

[quote name="mjpisat" post="966759" timestamp="

All colors are red except for print. Print is white on white. Chose full cuff roll writing.

Micro Nash combo palm. Is this what's on standard? I like thinner palms vs the thicker palm on Bauer 4 rolls. Is this the right choice?

Also chose 3d mesh gussets. What's the advantage/disadvantage of these?

I didn't see where u can choose hossa or kovalchuk cuff.

If you like thin palm, micronash is the way to go

Cuff options are not available to see online but if you want aomething different than standard, flip through a couple pages here and check them out. If you like a hossa cuff for example, write in the comments box "please build with hossa cuff"

Thanks

is there a consensus as to which cuff seems to be most mobile? My reebok's have a short cuff and good mobility.

Is there any benefit to getting the cuff carbon vs going all tufftek or is it just all personal?

Thanks

is there a consensus as to which cuff seems to be most mobile? My reebok's have a short cuff and good mobility.

Is there any benefit to getting the cuff carbon vs going all tufftek or is it just all personal?

If you want a ahort cuff, ask for a hossa cuff. A lot of people like the kovalchuk cuff. As for material, i think its just personal preferance

Also, sizing. In Bauer four rolls, Bauer vapor APx pro, my Reebok four rolls I wear a size 13 and all of them. I could probably go with a 13 or 14 seems like I am in between sizes but I just prefer the fit and feel of the 13. I'm guessing that I would also be 13 in the franchise NARrow fit ?

I have found that 13'' Franchise are slightly bigger than 13'' in Easton and Bauer gloves. I have 13'' narrow and I almost wish the fingers were a tad shorter. Also the effect of Narrow fingers slowly begins disappear the more you break in the gloves.

Think I'm close to ordering warrior just need to figure a few things out. On the stock warrior I noticed that above the size "13 or 14" there is a nr or sr. I'm assuming the nr is narrow fit and sr regular fit? If so I like the nr fit better.

Still trying to decide on cuff. I don't like when gloves over lap my elbow pads that's why i like my reebok.

http://www.google.com/search?q=reebok+7000+gloves&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=sFmFUburEbTh0wHrlYBg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=416#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7C6o1PrDMbd6zglM%3A

Which would be a shorter cuff most similar to those.

If you scroll up in this topic you can see some pretty good pictures of the Kovalchuk, Hossa, and Savard cuffs. To me the Hossa is the shortest, but not my own personal favorite.

Nr is narrow, sr is senior

If you get 14" gloves, ask for a 13" cuff. If you get a 13" the cuff wont hit your elbow pads

Negative one inch on the standard cuff that comes on the stock ones you get on the shelf?

I tried on 13 narrow fit today and they do come over the slash guard of my elbows

See if you can just have them add a -1" cuff. I've got them on my Warriors.

Nr is narrow, sr is senior

If you get 14" gloves, ask for a 13" cuff. If you get a 13" the cuff wont hit your elbow pads

wow you must have really short arms...I'm sure when you play you'll barely notice the gloves slightly hitting your elbow pads.

Any idea if a pair of Eagle X844 custom gloves (standard 14'') with minus half an inch off the fingers would fit anything similar to Warrior Franchise Narrows? I know that 13'' Franchise are a tad roomier than other companies 13'' glove lines.

I'm just going to wrap all my questions into one. Throughout every aspect of warrior custom franchises, what materials are going to be the most durable? If I'm spending a boatload of money on gloves, I want them to last, and the customizer gives only a few little snippets about what each material offers.

Anyone know if I would still be able to order a pair of custom CLs through this link reebok has? I know the CL 500's came out, but I'm wondering if they still have the ability to make the U+ CLs. Or if Nyone has information on when it will be possible to create your own CL 500's. Thanks.

Link: http://www.reebokhockey.com/corpo/custom/hgu/index.html

Anyone know if I would still be able to order a pair of custom CLs through this link reebok has? I know the CL 500's came out, but I'm wondering if they still have the ability to make the U+ CLs. Or if Nyone has information on when it will be possible to create your own CL 500's. Thanks.

Link: http://www.reebokhockey.com/corpo/custom/hgu/index.html

From what I remember - custom orders through CCM need to be made in at least a quantity of 12. Also, the model is the CL 400, not the CL 500.

Steelnation248,

I was planning on getting a team set if they still made them in custom colors, but it doesn't look like they do.

Also I'm pretty sure it's the CS 400 and the CL 500.

Ordered my custom franchise may 6, shipped June 6 arrived today. Narrow fit 13" hossa cuff. That cuff makes them look tiny. I'll break them in before I have an opinion.

Damn. Played with them on for like 30 minutes. On my top hand the under side of the cuff rubs and digs in my wrist bad. Does this go away as they break in?

it's the cuff itself. i think it may be a combination of the narrow fit and hossa cuff. it's not nearly as wide around the wrist so it puts the cuff real close and it was digging in.

i've been wearing bauer 4 roll pros. i wonder if the regular fit franchise fits closer to them than the narrow fit.