Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elpresidente99

Custom Glove Gallery (questions and answers)

It takes time for them to redo their customizers. Moat are still older models but you get the construction of the current gen stuff. It's best to contact them about it.

I'm not sure they knew their custom stuff would be so popular or they could of made the customized a bit more modular and easy to update.

Wondering if anyone knows how much a pair of custom eagles run these days? Looking into getting the PPF X844 or the X905. Also, i know on the Warrior franchise you have options that aren't on the customizer. Does eagle offer this as well? Who can i order them through?

Go to the Eagle website, contact Gus, and he'll get them going for you. Pricing depends on the dealer. Ask Gus what all he can do. I know goat skin comes in natural and black, but it may come in a few other colours I am unaware about.

My wife got them for me for X-mas, so I have no idea where they came from or how much. But Gus will get you sorted.

Does anyone have a pair of the eagles and the warriors? Just curious if there are any pro cons of the two brands floating around.

Does anyone have a pair of the eagles and the warriors? Just curious if there are any pro cons of the two brands floating around.

Anyone able to compare the two?

I am thinking about putting in an order for Warrior Custom QR1s. Questions:

1) For the outer shell material, what is the difference between Tufftek, Covert Mesh and Dynasty Mesh?

2) For fang accent, what is the difference between Carbon, Traditional, and DS Buck?

With all these new smaller manufactures roaming about, has the options for custom gloves widened or is it still just Warrior and Eagle? To say it less weird, any new companies start doing custom gloves?

Reviving an old topic. Does anyone here do custom Eagle gloves? I'm interested in ordering a pair, but there is no Eagle dealer and Eagle said they won't do direct. I know there were a few guys on here with shops who used to do custom Eagles. If you're out there shoot me a PM, I'd love to support someone on the board