Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mario123

APX vs. X60

I do plan on buying the skates at my lhs. I just want as much info as I can get going into the release day. My lhs has some good deals on older models in different brands right now. I'm taking a bit of a risk by waiting til the 29th. Even worse if I try them on and they don't fit me well..

How does having a wider forefoot give you better heel lock??

why pro-stocks? Wouldn't the skate be custom to whichever pro it was made for?

My X:60s are Anton Volchenkov's, apparently we have the same foot, and I know he tends to swap for new skates quite often so I'll look out for some APX.

Where did you see this video? What size skate were they weighing?

It's in a new video Bauer posted on their facebook page. They weighed a single skate

I was told that the TO was the lighter boot by my local guy. Partially because of the ribs on the APX. Anyone have confirmation on the weight difference between the two skates?

I think more weight than the TotalONE si a very good thing, the way I see it means there is something more in that boot than in the T1 and by that I mean more support than just the ALIVE

TO are stiffer? I'm curious as to why the APX weighs 57g more than the TO. Would that be noticeable when holding them both at the same time? When skating at all?

U could probzbly tell while holding them, you're not going to notice a difference while skating. They are on ur legs not ur fingers. Strongest part of the body isn't going to notice 60 grams.

U could probzbly tell while holding them, you're not going to notice a difference while skating. They are on ur legs not ur fingers. Strongest part of the body isn't going to notice 60 grams.

It is if you're a skate whore

I think it's easier to feel a weight difference when the skates are on your feet as opposed to in your hands

Your not going to feel a 57g difference.

Your not going to feel a 57g difference.

I'm not saying I would. I was just saying if someone could tell a difference, I think it'd be easier when the skates are on your feet than in your hands

Hey lhs guys, have any is you had issues with the skate boxes? We had about 5% more or less be broken and had to fix em up with packing tape. also a couple of 7.0 had Footbed bent, and we didn't order many so thats like 10% have this issue. just kinda wondering if we got unlucky or kinda a theme going on. nothing major or minor really just annoying.