Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

Boston Bruins: 2011-2012

But unlike mojo and chippa, I disagree about too many nights with little to no effort. I see many nights with little to no production, but I don't see many nights with little to no effort.

Maybe I set the bar too high for Pouliot? Willing to admit that maybe what I expected from him (from what I had seen from him previously) was a little unfair.

If we're looking strictly at the criteria of exceeding expectations then I think Seguin deserves it for turning his defensive game around. I don't think anyone expected him to go from a -4 that was glued to the bench late in tight games to being 5th in the league in +/-. Kelly has been solid but what fan of the Bruins didn't expect that after last year's Cup run?

everyone has points for other players. i hope kelly wins it and bergeron wins selke this year. i also hope quick gets the vezina but if the kings miss the playoffs i think hes screwed

Given how close we are to the playoffs and the Rangers having taken the first three games, albeit two of them were pick 'ems, I think it was a big win today. Lundquist has had a better season than Timmy, so I'd give the Rangers a slight edge, but it's close. Maybe 52-48 close.

the rangers have had a great regular season but i dont see them doing much damage in the playoffs. one annnouncer made an interesting point where the rangers, while they have some bad games, basically give it all every night with the physicality and in the playoffs other teams will step up the intensity.

I just heard that Turco is starting tonight & being backed up by Khudobin. On the radio Neely said they were giving him the start because he helped them out when Rask got hurt. I would guess Khudobin will get a start either Thursday or Saturday.

McQuaid will sit again tonight. Torey Krug will make his debut tonight.

I just heard that Turco is starting tonight & being backed up by Khudobin. On the radio Neely said they were giving him the start because he helped them out when Rask got hurt. I would guess Khudobin will get a start either Thursday or Saturday.

McQuaid will sit again tonight. Torey Krug will make his debut tonight.

Good to see the boys getting some rest. If you can't move up or down in the standings, might as well let the young kids get some reps in.

I don't think I'll have any angst about the Turco era in Boston coming to an end. He's just no longer quick enough for the NHL game.

Let's hope that Boychuk has only a sprain, although the collision seemed like it could be more serious than that.

The B's got out of Turco what they wanted, someone to start a few games to give Thomas a rest. He went .500 which was probably better than they expected.

Congrats to Seguin on the 7th player award.

The B's got lucky with Boychuk's knee, which apparently is only a day-to-day sprain. From the way it bent in slightly, and with his inability to support himself, I was worried that he had torn something.

The question is: Who would you rather see them play in the first round?

I hope the Sens. Only because they have played well against them this year & they haven't against the Caps.

With only two games Krug hasn't looked too out of place. I wonder if the Bruins think he will contend for a spot on the team next year?

I wonder if Krug is an option in the playoffs before Corvo.

Could be if Corvo struggles like most people assume he would.

krug can't play in the playoffs as he as signed after the trade deadline. but it is nice to see zanon play more and i think the bruins have gotten more offense out of ference and mcquaid without the defensive liabilities corvo brings. Also with the addition of rolston on the point during the pp, corvo's shot is no longer needed

krug is smart, no boneheaded plays that really stand out. seems to be really good at getting shots through to the net.

one thing i cant stand is corvo and his absolutely boneheaded shots. he will have the puck at the bottom of the circle, outside hash mark, or some other terrible area and try to snipe high or put a stupid shot on that misses 80% of the time (often on PP too) and is a breakout pass for the other team.