Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Covert Stick Lineup

Probably a nice segue into this new program that gives any player the chance to try a Covert without the risk.

I've heard it before, $200+ sticks are tough to "try", you've spent all that money and you don't even know if you're going to like it. Same for flex, or pattern etc...Warrior thought it would be great to give everyone a chance.

visit warrior.com

Massive, massive props, that's a pretty amazing program. May just have to pick up a W12 DT2!

Massive, massive props, that's a pretty amazing program. May just have to pick up a W12 DT2!

Thanks for the Massive Props. We feel it was a good way to get new customers without really sticking your necks out. Also, helps push our new patterns and flexes without the risk. You can give Wiz a try, and if you don't like it, get with Warrior to go back to your boring old Kopitar J

Miseaujeu, when is the DT1 going to show up on the Customizer? While I like the W03 pattern, I LOVE the Vanek pattern. If the DT1 plays as well as it shot in the simulator I'll be jonesing for my tried and true Vanek/P89 type curve.

Also, helps push our new patterns and flexes without the risk. You can give Wiz a try, and if you don't like it, get with Warrior to go back to your boring old Kopitar J

And then Warrior can "donate" those 100-flex grip DT2's in a RH Wiz pattern to me... haha

Two games in with my DT2 (see line above for my specs) and I really-really-really like it. I will be picking up another as soon as this ones warranty goes into the history books.

Correctamundo.

WS_BladeImage_zetterberg.jpg

I would say this without the intention of speaking in hyperbole... It is the very best research, testing, materials, design and strategy we've put behind any product. May not mean much from such a young company, but it has every resource we have behind it.

It truly is. I'm glad you guys implemented this program. I hope it goes well for you guys. Speaking for the retail sides of things, we haven't been selling them the best. Out of the 10 or so $220-260 OPS from the main companies, it was probably selling at the same rate as the CL and Mako. Which hasn't been too many. However since this has started its been our best selling stick. Our customers are finally in again or trying out for the first time Warrior and I haven't heard of a complaint.

I hope this goes great for you guys and the success from it justifies moving it into the protective side of things as well. The projekt line is amazing, almost everyone who tries it on who is looking for top-end gear ends up with those. ...its just a matter of getting the customer into the product and letting the product speak for itself. I believe with this stick and your protective equipment it does an excellent job at demonstrating what Warrior Hockey is today.

It truly is. I'm glad you guys implemented this program. I hope it goes well for you guys. Speaking for the retail sides of things, we haven't been selling them the best. Out of the 10 or so $220-260 OPS from the main companies, it was probably selling at the same rate as the CL and Mako. Which hasn't been too many. However since this has started its been our best selling stick. Our customers are finally in again or trying out for the first time Warrior and I haven't heard of a complaint.

I hope this goes great for you guys and the success from it justifies moving it into the protective side of things as well. The projekt line is amazing, almost everyone who tries it on who is looking for top-end gear ends up with those. ...its just a matter of getting the customer into the product and letting the product speak for itself. I believe with this stick and your protective equipment it does an excellent job at demonstrating what Warrior Hockey is today.

I love my warrior projekt stuff. Shins, elbows, and shoulders. I need to get some cash to buy a DT1 or DT2! I'd really like to try it for the no risk period.

anybody who picked up a dt1 or dt2 recently have any opinion yet?

i looked at the covert refund deal and didn't see anything about cutting the stick. if you cut it down, are you still eligible for a refund?

I have a DT1. Fantastic stick. Puck feel like no other. So crisp. Tried a 20k and the blade felt like mush. Great kick as well. I won't be switching any time soon. Highly recommend it.

anybody who picked up a dt1 or dt2 recently have any opinion yet?

i looked at the covert refund deal and didn't see anything about cutting the stick. if you cut it down, are you still eligible for a refund?

Yes. The Built Better Guarantee allows you to purchase a stick, try it (we assume you will cut it), and return it for a replacement or refund if for any reason you don't like your specs (flex/pattern/feel).

Yes. The Built Better Guarantee allows you to purchase a stick, try it (we assume you will cut it), and return it for a replacement or refund if for any reason you don't like your specs (flex/pattern/feel).

So what happens to all the returned ones? lol

Can't wait for the SEs to come out. I've already seen malone burrows and byfuglin using the blue dt1's. So the built better guarantee: have to fill out the return form before the 20th of January?

Sweet promotion by Warrior! I also noticed that Reebok has a similar promotion on Hockey Monkey. 60 day warranty on Sickick sticks. Personally I prefer the Warrior promotion cause I rarely break my sticks!!!

www.hockeymonkey.com/sticks-all-composite.html

I've seen it asked several times in the thread, but couldn't seem to find an answer... any idea when the DT1 (or at least its technological improvements) is coming to the customizer so we can order with the full range of patterns?

I've seen it asked several times in the thread, but couldn't seem to find an answer... any idea when the DT1 (or at least its technological improvements) is coming to the customizer so we can order with the full range of patterns?

DT1 will be available to customize in Winter 2013.

DT1 will be available to customize in Winter 2013.

That's a confusing answer. Does it mean January, February, March 2013 or November/December 2013? In other words, the winter of 2012/2013 or 2013/14? Or even more simply, early 2013 or late 2013? And where did you hear this from, a dealer, a rep?