Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Dynasty Stick Lineup

Just curious why they went ax2 vs ax1

I see one is hi fused vs lo fused and 1 has strong arm other doesn't. How do those differences change performance?

Just curious why they went ax2 vs ax1

I see one is hi fused vs lo fused and 1 has strong arm other doesn't. How do those differences change performance?

They prefer the LoFused for more torque and same for the StrongArm. StrongArm keep the blade super stiff and holds it very strong against twisting. It also amplifies the mid-kick feel of the stick. It's really a preference for more flex in the shaft and blade that they choose AX2.

didn't see it mentioned anywhere in this thread or the catalogue thread, but any idea what the release date is for the rest of the new dynasty line? (ax2, etc.)

May have been just me, but Haven't seen any AX1's in LHS's in the Greater Toronto area...

Have they not been released in Canada yet? Or is the case that they have been released and they're all sold out? Haha

I've read others have the peeling issue with the grip. I'm having the same. Will the grip be gone eventually?

So far for me it's just the corners. Which is actually working pretty nice, kind of dual grip. Easy to stickhandle with and then when you want to grip down for a shot you have the grip on the rest of the shaft. Hopefully the flat spots of the shaft don't wear off as well. I've had mine since it came out and play twice a week, to give you an idea of wear.

I have an AX1 and love it so far! Balance is great, rocket shots. Unfortunately, I messed up my knee so I haven't been able to play the last week or so. We have playoffs next week, 3 games at least (hopefully more :-) ) so I will have more feedback. My favorite stick prior to this was an original Dolomite (Ryan Potulny pro stock) and this feels every bit as good if not better. Weight transfer on wristers and slappers is absolutely beautiful.

Anyone happen to know a retailer where I can find an AX2 Int, 55 Flex, Kovalev? It's listed on the catalog, but can't seem to find one anywhere.

I've had my AX1 since the day it came out and I'm still loving it. Only issue I have is that the grip seems to be wearing off. I had to candy-cane to get some more grip on it. Other than that, no issues. I love this stick!

Wisnewski isn't too far off, you might want to check that out.

Will any of the Stick lines offer a Lidstrom cruve in the US? kinda sick and tired of not being able to get the curve I like from other companies.

Wisnewski isn't too far off, you might want to check that out.

Yes..Wiz is a good option to replace Lidstrom. It's also more appealing to more players transitioning to a heel/deep curve.

It has been a while since I posted my usual question; any intentions to add a P12/Iginla clone to the lineup, either retail or on the customizer?

Yes..Wiz is a good option to replace Lidstrom. It's also more appealing to more players transitioning to a heel/deep curve.

But the Wiz is only available on the Covert DT2. and that is well out of my price range. I guess Im going to stick with Easton.