Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

I see a price of $99.99 with free shipping. Was it higher before?

Yup, it was at ~$160 I think.

they were 169.99 before he dropped them I sent him a message. heres my message to him I just wanted to let you know that the gloves sell for only 90.00 on SBK his reply was thanks for ur help ...... i will lower my price.... i had a difficult time

This helmet doesn't look to be real:

http://www.ebay.com/...f9#ht_500wt_898

The number doesn't match the font, the helmet logo looks ok, the visor seems about right but the number is throwing it off.

I looked threw some images and found one that is close. If you scroll down you will see a pic that looks like the right number 8 http://hotleaderceleb.blogspot.com/2008/05/who-is-alexander-ovechkin-girlfriend.html you may see where it might have came from.

Also looks like the helemt is a V10 not the V08 or whatever is similar to ovi's helmet. just based on the little glance of the inside protection you can see.

based on the fact that i lost a bid for some white practice socks to someone who was willing to pay $43 for them, I don't think that this is that unreasonable. Especially since they appear to be the new sublimated pro stock socks that reebok is making.

You should bid or put an offer.

You will most probably laugh at what people will offer you because you are so overpriced. I know smalls are rare, but dont exagerate, 260$ buy it now price, wow . I recall seeing these at pias for no more than 80$ some time ago