Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

That is ridiculous, if anyone does buy that stick for $400 or even bid on it for $250 they deserve for it to break the second it touches the ice.

I dont think the seller is the idiot on this one. It is pro stock, but whoever pays $175+ for a stick with $25 shipping is the idiot when the stick will be out in a few months with a warranty at a lower price.

How do you know it is PS? It has a retail Sakic curve with no explanation of who is was intended for/used it. Usually that is a pretty important point to make. And we know it is not Sakic's personal PS.

Well Reebok doesnt make a Sakic curve at retail. The H11 curve also isnt offered at retail. Im guessing that if it were retail he would put the pattern up there not just Sakic curve (H11). Not all pro stock sticks are "made" for somebody either, theyre are plenty that have blank name plates. It very well could be retail, I guess we dont know for sure.

Haha and it is only minimally insured by that shipping price...

Loss/Damage protection included up to $100

I would like to think that was an honest typo error, but in all probability, doubtful.

This auction is for a Bauer Air Jordon Vapor XX Lite Hockey pants SR. XL/TG 36"-40"/ 91cm-102cm that are used but very good shape. I'm not a hockey expert, so I took 5 photos to let you get a better idea of what I selling in this auction.

Nooooooo, you don't say.

Almost every pro stock stick we've received from the AHL are blank with no names on them, just the pattern number. That 10K is definitely a pro stock stick, that doesnt mean some allstar was using it. H11 is there pro stock "Sakic" like curve in the 10K.

Well Reebok doesnt make a Sakic curve at retail. The H11 curve also isnt offered at retail. Im guessing that if it were retail he would put the pattern up there not just Sakic curve (H11). Not all pro stock sticks are "made" for somebody either, theyre are plenty that have blank name plates. It very well could be retail, I guess we dont know for sure.

The Crosby curve is the retail sakic

A Rbk at retail? I didnt think the Crosby was a Sakic clone.

obviously it's at retail, his pro stock curve is very flat. RBK also offers a Crosby curve that is similar to a sakic

I know his pro curve is flat, but I just didnt think the Crosby retail curve was a clone of Sakic retail.

I thought that RBK made a Crosby curve that isnt the same as Sakic though.

first year rbk Crosbys were Sakics

this year rbk Crosbys are small heels

I've seen 2008 crosby curves that were Sakics. Up to and including the show in vegas last january, RBK was promoting it as the new modano curve.

I've seen 2008 crosby curves that were Sakics. Up to and including the show in vegas last january, RBK was promoting it as the new modano curve.

really they have both patterns going at the same time? Man that makes buying Crosby patterns a bit sketchy

really they have both patterns going at the same time? Man that makes buying Crosby patterns a bit sketchy

I never saw the sakic curve before this summer and haven't seen a modano-ish curve on a new stick since then.