Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ogie Oglethorpe

eBay idiot, or not?

Those aren't Lightning gloves, they look like they're from the Sudbury Wolves to me.

Exactly right, Tampa has maintained the same scheme since the inception of the team. Regardless those HG1s are nice.

Those aren't Lightning gloves, they look like they're from the Sudbury Wolves to me.

Exactly right, Tampa has maintained the same scheme since the inception of the team. Regardless those HG1s are nice.

They had solid black gloves with blue letters for a few years.

real pro return sticks say pro stock no warranty down the back side of them. and have similar curves to the ones u can buy but they are not the same. the real stick patterns are soo much better

real pro return sticks say pro stock no warranty down the back side of them. and have similar curves to the ones u can buy but they are not the same. the real stick patterns are soo much better

Not always.

Not always.

Less and less now that the warranty barcode system is in place.

And some pro's stick have absolutley unreal curves that are nothing like what is offered at retail.

thats what i was saying. the retail curves are similar to the ones the pros use but they aren't the same. that is why i search the net all the time looking for pro return hockey blades. and if you have a kaberle curve and pick up the stick right beside it off the rack the curve isn't the same. if i could curve my own stick i would save my self lot's. on the bauer web site you can order your own stick with name on it and the curve you like for 300 by the time it got to you.

"PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVER PROBLEMATIC BUMPERS WERE REMOVED SO THAT THIS HELMET HAS BEEN CONVERTED TO THE SK2000L MODEL."

Doesn't that take the adjusters away as well- oh, he's just got some bolts in there, good idea. Yowza, he's got something like 20 identical auctions with off the wall titles.