Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I paid USD for them. As i stated before, i got them in New Hampshire. Sticks at Philbricks in Dover, and gloves at Pure Hockey in Nasuha.

almost 16...i have a job...at a hockey shop. $ + Discounts = hockey gear whore. Its science.

so true. I've learned to control my urges a bit better though, with the discounts and what not

Got my pro CCM Coyote pants for this year...VERY nice pants. Should have more "coyote" gear in a month or so (RbK helmets, maybe one90 gloves)

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2511.jpg

Edited by Edge

wasnt thinking and i made my own thread so i thought id put this in here and get the other one locked

172076256.jpg

vapor XXX Mitts,

Graf 705's with teclite and black "stealthy" Tuuks,

1 warrior starskie federov

2 RBK 6k OPS Datsyuk

1 easton stealth sakic

2 easton synergy pro stock ales hemsky

172076259.jpg

Close up on the 705's

I put black electrical tape along the sole of the boot and cut around to make it even. you cant tell that the sole is white unless you see the whole skate upside down so im happy with it. i just need black laces and im set.

Edited by beaver5

nothin too special, but it all works well for me, In the market for a new stick broke my other one-pieces and have been using them as shafts, also lookin to buy some one90's this year, I work at a sports store so i get a nice deal ;)

again nothin special missin intake with the itech deluxe visor, got some vapor XX gloves and some oakley gloves, I am very high on the mission fuel 85 elbow pads and am also very high on the bauer 4000 shins, both are really comfortable and I strongly recommend them, we sell more bauer 4000 shinpads at my store than any other shinpad.

100_0612.jpg

100_0611.jpg

100_0613.jpg

Fuel Ag 110s

IMGP1083.jpg

did u get a free pulse or hex-1 with your skates? cuz mission is havin one of those promos when u buy a pair of fuel 110 ag/xp or fuel 95ag/xp u get either a hex 1 or pulse

from the mission web site: " Get a free (doesnt include the $6.95 shipping fee) pulse, pulse grip, hex-1, or hex-1 grip stick when you purchase a new pair of fuel 110- AG, fuel 110- XP, fuel 95- AG, or fuel 95- XP skates. Get ready, promo starts June 15th and ends August 15th, 2006."

mission promo

Edited by jchockey77

Fuel Ag 110s

IMGP1083.jpg

did u get a free pulse or hex-1 with your skates? cuz mission is havin one of those promos when u buy a pair of fuel 110 ag/xp or fuel 95ag/xp u get either a hex 1 or pulse

from the mission web site: " Get a free (doesnt include the $6.95 shipping fee) pulse, pulse grip, hex-1, or hex-1 grip stick when you purchase a new pair of fuel 110- AG, fuel 110- XP, fuel 95- AG, or fuel 95- XP skates. Get ready, promo starts June 15th and ends August 15th, 2006."

mission promo

8-10 weeks for delivery....and I really regret ordering the 65 flex...should've got the 85 :(

Edit:Chose the pulse in 65 flex because I've already got a Hex-1 in 85 flex that seems way to stiff for me...weird because I'm pretty comfortable with the 85 flex AK27.

Edited by blues_91