Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They're pretty bright but it's my two favorite colors(red/black). I knew a few people on here wanted to see pics of the black/red combination when I mentioned it and in my opinion they are better than I imagined.

Only down side is that I was hoping that going from a loose fitting glove in 14" to a tight fitting in 15" would completely close the gap between my elbows and gloves but it didn't. I wish my arms were shorter, lol.

i beleive you should change the laces, but that is just my humble opinion

im sure thatll be lots of peoples "humble opinion", especially if u read the flite breast cancer thread

Yah the only difference with the ones the GR8 is wearing right now is that there's no composite insert on the thumb and the vector is embroidered instead of being embossed.

Edited by GH_ID

I need to get a job with you! Those benefits are awesome! lol

Quick question; Do those have the same grip palm that are on the retail 10.0s?

nice gloves superman!

Have you guys noticed how some teams lists players hight wrong? Marty St Louis is listed as 5'9 but he's probably around 5'6-7"

Artyukhin and Lecavalier are both listed as 6'4 and Vinny looks it, but Artyukhin was probably 1-2" taller than Vinny.

Sweet gloves Superman. I've tried them on a few times, and to me, they felt even looser than Eagles. Then I tried the One90 on, and wow, I regret buying my Mission pro-stocks. The One90 was amazing.