Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

So wait..

Sniper14 = Roostingmx = Peter = Domileafs = Professor Plum = Candlestick = Dining Room... im confused.

Anyways, nice gloves.

it really is a small world after all :angry:

yes nice MIA's

but why did he use the idea of writing his name on his equipment, we thought up for roosting to prove that, that house he posted was his :ph34r:

spooky ain't it

jk sniper all in good fun

So wait..

Sniper14 = Roostingmx = Peter = Domileafs = Professor Plum = Candlestick = Dining Room... im confused.

Anyways, nice gloves.

BK i'm all with ya on this one.. Notice his photobucket account.

BUSTED!!! in the IP adress it says roostingmx

Nice going Detective Miike another MSH mystery solved

Lol, i'm not so sure if it is the same guy, JR can confirm ip's. Meh, thats why i said "You don't happen to have to accounts do you"

The IP is not in the address bar, that is the URL.

IP is the address of his computer, wherewas the URL With RoosterMX is the address where the photos are stored. There's a chance that he has an ISP with a dynamic IP system (i.e. AOL) and that is how he can register multiple accounts.

I'am at his house (roostingmx)

Would you like me to take a picture of me and him?

At the computer?

This isn't a pr0n site. We don't need to see you're secrets.

guys come on this is a long running thread no need to fill it with this garbage and get it locked.

TBLfan that has to be the nicest color pattern for the one90's. im not a big fan of the gloves but those look sick.

So how about those MIA gloves?

How long do they usually last for?

I thought those gloves were yours... urrrrr.. roostings.. urr.. DAMNIT!

Shouldn't you... damnit, I mean ROOSTINGMX be the one telling us how long those gloves last? The magic paper says you own them..

wait.. but then you said that roosting owns them...

:blink:

So do the RoostingMIA gloves last? They look expensive, but I bet you can afford them living in the house that you posted.

guys come on this is a long running thread no need to fill it with this garbage and get it locked.

TBLfan that has to be the nicest color pattern for the one90's. im not a big fan of the gloves but those look sick.

agreed.

Thanks, I really like the color combination more every time i look at them. I think they look really good in navy too.

agreed.

Thanks, I really like the color combination more every time i look at them. I think they look really good in navy too.

You'll love the gloves. I've skated with them and i agree with everything DS50 said about not feeling anything, the first time i skated i forgot i had new gloves on.

Black on Black is just as good :)

agreed.

You'll love the gloves. I've skated with them and i agree with everything DS50 said about not feeling anything, the first time i skated i forgot i had new gloves on.

Black on Black is just as good :)

oh I love the gloves, just a little uneasy about the wrist protection. Does anyone that has one90 gloves have the same feelings about the wrist protection?

To finish this whole debate, they are different IPs. Out of all of his posts, he posted last night witht he same ISP as roosting but not the same IP address.

However, I need to make some changes to his account anyway.

i got some new skates i want to show off but unfortunatley my digi CRAPED OUT! *cries*

but here is a photo of them (off ebay) lol

6c_1.JPG

and i gotta say, they are soooooooo comfy, i like the way they wrap around my feet like a glove weeeeeeeeeeee

*bragging done*