Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Sweet gloves Superman. I've tried them on a few times, and to me, they felt even looser than Eagles. Then I tried the One90 on, and wow, I regret buying my Mission pro-stocks. The One90 was amazing.

That's what I heard, which is what put the one90s over the top. I don't feel comfortable in a loose glove, I was finally able to feel comfortable in a 15" glove... Although I might need a 15.5" or 16" to close the damn gap before my elbow pads. :(

The kingpins look sick though!

Sweet gloves Superman. I've tried them on a few times, and to me, they felt even looser than Eagles. Then I tried the One90 on, and wow, I regret buying my Mission pro-stocks. The One90 was amazing.

That's what I heard, which is what put the one90s over the top. I don't feel comfortable in a loose glove, I was finally able to feel comfortable in a 15" glove... Although I might need a 15.5" or 16" to close the damn gap before my elbow pads. :(

you can use slash guards to close the gap

you can use slash guards to close the gap

Yeah, I know but I don't like how they feel and they move around on me. If it was built in like on the TPS glove it would be different because those stay in place but I decided that I wanted the one90s more than the tps.

Edit:

Skates are crap but soon getting one90's

Also forgot to take pics of my xxx lite pants

And I just got a new ti cage for the rbk

Edited by sniper14

nice gloves superman!

Have you guys noticed how some teams lists players hight wrong? Marty St Louis is listed as 5'9 but he's probably around 5'6-7"

Artyukhin and Lecavalier are both listed as 6'4 and Vinny looks it, but Artyukhin was probably 1-2" taller than Vinny.

They go by their "on-ice" height (with skates on)

You wouldn't happen to have another account named RoostingMX would ya :rolleyes:

No I don't and please don't accuse me of being him because I find that rather rude when I have been on this board way longer then him, I know him and hes a good buddy, I acually intoduced him to the board

Thank You

Edited by sniper14

No I don't and please don't accuse me of being him because I find that rather rude when I have been on this board way longer then him and have no connections with him, I know him and hes a good buddy, I acually intoduced him to the board

Thank You

We should thank YOU for introducing him to our wonderfull little community. Come on everybody... Oh hes a jolly good fellow...

No I don't and please don't accuse me of being him because I find that rather rude when I have been on this board way longer then him and have no connections with him, I know him and hes a good buddy, I acually intoduced him to the board

Thank You

We should thank YOU for introducing him to our wonderfull little community. Come on everybody... Oh hes a jolly good fellow...

I know hes not all that liked here but hes acually a cool guy once you get to know him.

Dang

Can somebody bring me my chapstick

Also does anyone know superman847 email we had a deal pending threw PM,but he got banned :( and now he has no way of contacting me.

Edited by sniper14

a flecher is somebody (a male) who ejaculates in somebodys anus and then proceeds to suck said ejaculate out of the afformentioned anus. Knowing superman (which I do not), I would assume that is his email.

Sniper-

At your own risk, it's: ronanm@mail.lcc.edu

He's apparently on a lot of inter-species pr0n mailing lists. Or will be soon.

Sniper14 Doesnt have a xxxlite or MIA Gloves haha

and those pics are someone elses because he doesnt live in a house he lives in a apartment in the Air lol

who cares? I hate to play mini-mod or whatever but can we try to keep this on topic. I don't care about who does what or who is who. I just want to check out fellow members hockey equipment and get feedback on it. :angry:

Edited by TBLfan