Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Nope just drill them a bit bigger. With that being said I didnt do it myself but thats what I was told. I also put Superfeet insoles in with the little heel lift you get with the S15 then baked them. When they say that you can wear these out of the box they arent kidding. But now they fit like a custom skate. At least to my foot. I suprisingly like the tongue as well.

Some of the gear (click to enlarge):

Sticks:

hockeygear08qc1.th.jpg

-Easton Cyclone w/ Easton Hybrid (Sakic)

-Easton Stealth w/ Z-Carbon (Drury)

-Montreal Nitro (Sakic Clone)

-Easton ZBubble w/ Bauer woodie (Linden)

-Easton Synergy SL (Heatly)

-Inno 1100 (Draper)

-Warrior Dolomite (Schultz Pro)

-Easton ZBubble w/ Z-Carbon (Drury)

Gloves:

hockeygear12ag4.th.jpg

-USA Eagle x80i

-Minnesota Eagle x50i

-LC Blue/Orange custom Bauer XX

-Royal Bauer Vapor X

-Black/Red/White Mission M-1 Pro (FOR SALE)

-Black Mission Injection

-Blue/Gold TPS HGT8

Skates:

hockeygear13bo6.th.jpg

Just switched a pair of lightspeeds onto the grafs.

The newest addition:

hockeygear10zd7.th.jpg

hockeygear11ti8.th.jpg

Edited by stickler012

They feel SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO Different!!! I would give any skate I have ever worn or tryed on for these. This is a skate like no other. I cant believe that this skate will not take over the NHL. It is so light that you cant help but think that it will break after your first skate. Kinda like the first time you picked up a composit stick and were affraid to take a slap shot because you dropped $150.00 on it which was comparable to around $250 back then. But the skate is as I said; the closest thing to a custom fit skate that you'll ever get. The ankle pads (pad lock) is awesome. There is no seam between the toe cap and outsole. The tongue is moldable as well with a great lacebite system. FYI, I bought a pair of felt tongues to put in these skates thinking I would need them. Now I'm sitting on a pair of $50.00 tongues because I wont need them. At least not with these skates. As a senior member here said; Easton got this skate right!!! I should also add that I'm 5'11 218lbs. and these take my weight and actually use it to my advantage.

Sure wish I had $529 laying around...guess my 10.0's will do though. :huh:

If your skates fit and perform well for you dont worry about it.

I started buying back some of the stuff i got stolen a couples weeks back.

i bought 2 warrior nipple grip shaft 85 flex,1 mac daddy 85 flex robitaille,new easton 1500c,My old MIA (only thing that did not got stolen) over 150 games on them and 1 smyth blade.I am still waiting for 2 other blades and mission v-hex2 shaft.I think i might go the one90 way for my ice hockey stuff but still not sure.And i got my bucket mission intake with blue oakley straight visor.

And i might go with blue holder on my easton (been out of the loop on ice hockey skate "been 8 year since my last game") if i can find them somewhere online.

0000010vz7.th.jpg

Edited by Havok19

Nice collection Havok. It's nice to see you're getting this stuff back. If you ever think about selling one of your nipple grip shafts, i'm interested.

i bought 2 warrior nipple grip shaft 85 flex,1 mac daddy 85 flex robitaille,new easton 1500c,My old MIA (only thing that did not got stolen) over 150 games on them and 1 smyth blade.I am still waiting for 2 other blades and mission v-hex2 shaft.I think i might go the one90 way for my ice hockey stuff but still not sure.And i got my bucket mission intake with blue oakley straight visor.

And i might go with blue holder on my easton (been out of the loop on ice hockey skate "been 8 year since my last game") if i can find them somewhere online.

0000010vz7.th.jpg

How'd your stuff get stolen? If I ever had gear stolen, and I saw an opponent on the ice rocking it, that'd give me an excuse to pull a Jeff Kugel.

0000010vz7.th.jpg

How'd your stuff get stolen? If I ever had gear stolen, and I saw an opponent on the ice rocking it, that'd give me an excuse to pull a Jeff Kugel.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...=31280&st=0

Heres the 2 page thread about it... :/

I just scored myself 2 pairs of Vector's at my LHS. I bought myself the last pair of Vector Pro's, and the last pair of Vector ZG130's, from their old stock. For the two pairs I payed under 250$, it was a steal of a deal.

My Vector Collection

New Pair of Vectors

New Pair of ZG130's

My Vector Pro's came with blades, I just took them off so i can walk around the house with them lol.

Edited by top