Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Second one looks like Hull

Take a Sakic. Completely open up the toe and that's what it is. Deadly from 10 feet in front of the net. Best part is the name is spelled differently for each in case someone wants to check the legality of the curve.

James Neal's normal curve

And his not so normal curve :)

EDIT: Best part- 75 flex :)

Man I wish I could find some righty sticks like that. That curve and Kris Beech's curve are absolutely beautiful. You're a lucky dude.

Yeah there are some lefties that i wanted pretty bad, i like Saprykin and Hossa also. that Neal curve is sick though, nice find.

Edited by $m0k3

edit: double post but I guess I'll show something off.

(CCM Helmet and VIsor Picture)

I think this is the perfect set-up.

Which oakley visor is that? Straight pro?

James is a great guy too, so that makes it even better. He always lets me know what kind of tweaks he's added.

That's sweet, can you give us some examples of some of his tweaks?

Also do you have top profile pics of the curve, im curious how it compares to the other lefty toes out there.

Pair number 3 of the z-air style - Navy. (I have to stop!)

You don't need to stop, you need to catch up! You need a pair of first-generation Z-airs and a pair of Eagle Z-airs. :P

Pair number 3 of the z-air style - Navy. (I have to stop!)

You don't need to stop, you need to catch up! You need a pair of first-generation Z-airs and a pair of Eagle Z-airs. :P

Yeah. Frist gens or Inigla's retro would be nice!

Jamie does shoot the wrong way. You must mean Jason.

I was just going by the pics that TBL posted on IW, sites down but it said Jamie but it was labeled wrong actually.

Yeah, it is Jason Allison. The picture I had was mislabeled and I didn't really think to fix it, so yeah... whoops, my bad.