Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

graf sticks are junk.....overall heavy and zero response

We actually have the "Sally" in our shop now. It feels like a pretty nice stick - hits its price-point very well. I wouldn't mind taking a few for a spin...after they've been treated by a can of flat black spraypaint.

the new Graf sticks have been out at my rink pro shop for a while now. From my limited experience with handling them I'm not overly impressed. I think for them to sell the price would need to be significantly lower. The lower end model is painted as a retro wood stick with blue decals and a fake "tape job" on the blade.

The graphics and finish of the new Grafs look nice. The retro stick has a "Hanson" paint job and the WWll stick has two models of curve. The WWll sticks also have "Sally" or "Betty" on the shaft. My LHS is a big graf dealer and they have had the sticks in for a while.

I didn't bother to buy a Graf because graphics don't really matter to me and I have a perfectly good U+ CL that I am currently using.

:D They finally came. I'm so stoked. Easton EQ5-- 8.5D -- Tuuk LS2's with some newly purchased step steels.

CIMG0004.jpg

CIMG0005.jpg

CIMG0006.jpg

they'll be hitting the ice tomorrow.

GXC, is yours LH? Same as this? I'm trying to track down this yellow stick's roots. I tracked down the blue one and emailed the eqp. manager to see if I could buy more direct from the team. any info on your yellow one would be appreciated.

dsc01745oj.jpg

dsc01744v.jpg