Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

If ya like the 110 flex grip lites I can tell ya where to find one of those too haha. Sabres store has had one for sale for a long time, they just keep it in the back cause no one has been interested.

:D They finally came. I'm so stoked. Easton EQ5-- 8.5D -- Tuuk LS2's with some newly purchased step steels.

they'll be hitting the ice tomorrow.

I don't know much at all about these but am intrigued to say the least. Technology, fit and such. If available would someone please send me the link to a thread on these.

Thanks in advance and CONGRATS on the new wheels

Got the Spezza and Perron 8.0.8. from HM yesterday.

Perron

4332946992_a63f6d6f17.jpg

4332947048_7e55491833_o.jpg

Spezza

4332207113_f2105f31b3.jpg

4332207191_b46286a0ed_o.jpg

His wood blade

4332207223_a0be4d47f2_o.jpg

Blade Comparisons

Spezza has a really thin blade while the length is normal to my retail P88 One95, Perron's blade is quite a bit longer.

4332207319_d956316e07_o.jpg

4332207093_6bf3837b91_o.jpg

Edited by jschlenske

What is the flex on those? Like the curve on the Spezza but not the shape of the blade.

Edited by Hede

Perron's urve is significantly tamer than what i thought it was.. As for the Spezza, I was expecting more toe.

Spezzas does have way more toe, thats not his original curve. That looks like a p10 blade i have.

where did you find pro 4.0s?

i love the look and fit of the skate but want the stiffer boot

If i am not mistaken his from Finland and the Flexlite 4.0 Pro is an Europe model. My custom Flexlite 4.0s are all so marked with the Pro marking on the back.

Spezzas does have way more toe, thats not his original curve. That looks like a p10 blade i have.

I was just looking at the p10 on the mybauer site. Now that Warrior does not make the Smyth curve i need a new toe curve. Is the p10 like the Smyth? Or maybe the Smyth is closer to the p14?

I was just looking at the p10 on the mybauer site. Now that Warrior does not make the Smyth curve i need a new toe curve. Is the p10 like the Smyth? Or maybe the Smyth is closer to the p14?

kinda in between, the p10 is too mild whilst the p14's a bit too open so :P your pick

I have both, if i make it down to my storage locker i could take a pic. Biggest thing to note is the p10 is a longer blade with a square tip.

I have both, if i make it down to my storage locker i could take a pic. Biggest thing to note is the p10 is a longer blade with a square tip.

A pic would be great :)

I love them so far, very comfy, lots of protection, and that was just when i wore them to bed last night... haha jk .. ive worn them once so far and they feel great, id recomend gettin a pair