Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

The 2007-09 USA Hockey Rules and Casebook has 3/4" as the max curve.

Also, FYI, The AAU/USARS Inline rulebook states that there is no restriction on blade curve.

The 2007-09 USA Hockey Rules and Casebook has 3/4" as the max curve.

Also, FYI, The AAU/USARS Inline rulebook states that there is no restriction on blade curve.

Hot damm, I'm playing under usahockey with a 1 1/4" niskanen pro stock. Has anyone ever had a curve checked in USA high school?

new toys...

the gloves are supposed to be pro stock xxxxs, but they dont seem any different than the retail.

i still like em though.

skateglove.jpg

Awesome pick-ups. I just bought a second pair of those Eastons to replace the ones i'm using now when they self-destruct. Love the fit.

Hot damm, I'm playing under usahockey with a 1 1/4" niskanen pro stock. Has anyone ever had a curve checked in USA high school?

I Think you're measuring it wrong, no way it's over an inch. The Kovalchuk pro is 3/4" and the Niskanen is pretty much a retail Sakic with a weird toe shape.

Edited by TBLfan

Where did you get the Niskanen? I'd like to get one for myself. Been collecting pro stocks from a few local pros. Found a Mike Erickson Rbk 7k with a fused wood/fiberglass blade. Basically a Sakic with a square toe.

Just picked up a used Lombardi X:60 prostock 87 flex for $60. Looks like he used it only one time for some passing. No scratches or chips on it. Shoots great.

My latest trip to the shop. 2 hour drive i make a semi-annually it seems. Big thanks to chikinpotpie!

th_2-12-10.jpg

Bauer one95 girdle, Warrior shell, Bauer HS22 pro wave clear, and a sweet pair of (awesome fitting) Bauer Flexlite 4.0 pro.

Really like the gloves but those skates are horrible. I personally cant stand a swoosh on hockey gear. Also cant stand a reebok logo. I know it may not be what everyone thinks, but I will stick with Bauer. Plain Bauer