Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Got some new twigs today. My uncle ordered these a while ago with my curve (which we now both use) and he only got them recently. I usually take a couple for myself. The next batch will hopefully be SLs. Nice big toe curve, rockered toe, 6 lie. Not sure on the flex even, 100 or 110. None for sale right now.

mikasynergy4kb.th.jpg

just got my rbk helmet today. I have already worn it once. Very lightweight, comfortable and very adjustable.

I will put pics up of it tommorow.

Also notorius i dont think the 8ks come with cages right now, but i put the same cage on it.

I'm just wondering because I am getting a new helmet this summer, and I was thinking about the 8k. What cage did you put on yours?

Edited by notorious#29

I'm just wondering because I am getting a new helmet this summer, and I was thinking about the 8k. What cage did you put on yours?

i put the jofa 480 chrome on mine the same one he put on ill get some pics up here tommorow hopefully.

heres a pic of my two sticks(yes the blue ones a vapor 30 ,i took the bottom xxx off cause my sticks get chipped up quite a bit there and it started to peal so i just took it all off) my gloves which are nothing special ,just retail graf 600's(hoping to replace them soon) and then theres my spankin new vapour 30s which arent your run of the mill vapour 30's.... they have yellow laces :D

0002.jpg

Edited by Bruin88