Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Love the Rozsival pro stocks.

Yeah, me too. Too bad they arent mine lol. One of my good friends is knows SG pretty well and he gave them to him. He's off playing hockey and he knows Im a gear head so his contention is that we have "shared custody" of those mitts lol

I don't like the additional blue on the rolls. Looks more Capitals than Rangers.

Yeah as you can see by the rest of the gloves, im more of a meat_and_potatoes type of guy as far as color schemes go lol.......

Picked these up from DEFIANT SPORTS yesterday:

th_ProStockEagles.jpg

Top ones are Dallas pro stock w/clarino palms, and the ones below are cordura prototypes with nash palms. When I first saw the cordura gloves, I thought to myself, "It's like, how much more black could these be? And the answer is none. None more black." :)

I don't like the additional blue on the rolls. Looks more Capitals than Rangers.

I kind of like that because they look a little like the Caps gloves + white binding.

Picked these up from DEFIANT SPORTS yesterday:

th_ProStockEagles.jpg

Top ones are Dallas pro stock w/clarino palms, and the ones below are cordura prototypes with nash palms. When I first saw the cordura gloves, I thought to myself, "It's like, how much more black could these be? And the answer is none. None more black." :)

Haha....I tried both of those pairs on once! :)

I feel the same way....I really don't like the new backroll color scheme that Easton is going with on some of the 4-rolls. The old, plain way looks way better, IMO.

PIC-0843.jpg

PIC-0731.jpg

I broke down and sold the vector gloves and am holding on to the rest:) I may peddle the nike skates though. We will see.

love the rbk's, where did you get the rosivals or are you looking to sell