Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

How does it feel? What kind of palm?

it's a micronash palm, but it feels quite thick. My old xxx had a nicer feeling palm in my opinion and they were $70 cheaper than the custom gloves

PIC-0843.jpg

PIC-0731.jpg

I broke down and sold the vector gloves and am holding on to the rest:) I may peddle the nike skates though. We will see.

love the rbk's, where did you get the rosivals or are you looking to sell

The Rosivals arent all mine lol, my buddy knows SG pretty well and they were given to him by SG. They are great memorabilia.

what is that helmet on the left in the first picture ?

i cant put my finger on it :S

Mission Carbster

Did you try on a pair of this model before ordering? I'm still looking for shop in Vancouver that carries Warrior gloves. The closet I've seen is Cyclones that carries those RBK made by MIA.

Did you try on a pair of this model before ordering? I'm still looking for shop in Vancouver that carries Warrior gloves. The closet I've seen is Cyclones that carries those RBK made by MIA.

IIRC Cyclones is not allowed to carry Warrior stuff? Might've been an old thing but I don't know about now.

Edited by jbyun04

They have Warrior stuff on their website so I'm guessing that's not a policy now. Is digital even available for custom Warriors? I was dinking around just now and they didn't have it, which sucks.

They have Warrior stuff on their website so I'm guessing that's not a policy now. Is digital even available for custom Warriors? I was dinking around just now and they didn't have it, which sucks.

yah, microvent digital

looks like you gotta do it through your local dealer.

I guess I should make my way down there. If that's the case, I hope they go with Warrior's online price and not their own because I'll be looking at the high 200s.

yah, microvent digital

dang it I didn't know I could do more customization in store, I only used the online creator. I actually had them shipped to your store jbyun04 (hockeyshop).

I really don't like the palms on them and after one gaming the palms are already piling. Does hockeyshop do repalming? I almost want to just take the palm off and put a msh or digi on it

yah, microvent digital

dang it I didn't know I could do more customization in store, I only used the online creator. I actually had them shipped to your store jbyun04 (hockeyshop).

I really don't like the palms on them and after one gaming the palms are already piling. Does hockeyshop do repalming? I almost want to just take the palm off and put a msh or digi on it

Eagle authorized repair shops that can get MSH palms will not put them on non-Eagle gloves.

i'm not sure but i think fix it by mail is eagle's main repalming place or w/e and they are putting MSH2 (PPF) palms on my toronto ccm pro tacks that i just sent out, but yea ive heard eagle is gay about that

i'm not sure but i think fix it by mail is eagle's main repalming place or w/e and they are putting MSH2 (PPF) palms on my toronto ccm pro tacks that i just sent out, but yea ive heard eagle is gay about that

That's not gay. There in it to make money. If people want that palm that badly, they'll buy Eagles.

FIBM wouldn't put put MSH2 on my Eastons when I sent them a few months ago...

yah, microvent digital

Yeah I saw your gloves on my desk. Looked pretty funky.

I don't know about your micronash palms but from what I've felt they start to feel better after a few games. As for putting MSH or Digi on it, good luck ;)

Edited by jbyun04

That's not gay. There in it to make money. If people want that palm that badly, they'll buy Eagles.

but eagles arent that nice, just the ppf's, and cp's but thats about it

but eagles arent that nice, just the ppf's, and cp's but thats about it

Have you ever had Eagles??

yeh I did try the creeper on before I ordered, but I ordered online through the warrior site :S

Cyclone's does carry warrior gloves but I didn't see them listed as a store I could deal with for customization when I was on the Warrior site, maybe I missed it.

Which Cyclone Taylor location did you go to? I was at their Oak location over the weekend but I guess I overlooked the gloves since I was there for other things. I just want to see how they fit.

Expect to get a butcher job.