Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00237xm.jpg

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00243pp.jpg

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00253mq.jpg

http://img489.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00268zb.jpg

Finally found some Cable Knit HGT Gloves,nice ones at that ,for only $50(I should of gotten more but didnt have the money.)Got them today on my way home from Boston.

Specs:

Angled Fingers

14" Navy/White Cable Knit

Plastic Inserts Everywhere

Basic Nash Palm.

Edited by whbd18

Got some new things so im gonna up date. I have 8090 skates, 2 custom hgts, pro tack pants, 5000 and 8000 helmet (one for highschool team and one for normal hockey), 8000 shoulders, 8000 shins, 6000 elbows, xn10, m-2 with fedorov inno blade, also im going to get a r2 xn10 with a xn10 morrow blade and im gonna either get a shock doctor cup or a UA cup.

Edited by LetsGoWings13

wow those are really nice and for only $50 you cant go wrong. are they a proreture or something?

They are custom made for Pure Hockey.They had about 25 pairs of them mixed in black(Cableknit),navy(CableKnit),navy/silver(Leather/Nylon Mix),and black/red(Leather/Nylon Mix).

If you want them,Im sure if you call Pure hockey in Marlboro they will ship them.

I got my Habs pants...finally. The Bulldogs had an Equipment Sale this weekend. They are a little big, but I think they'll do. They had a tag that said #45 on them...so I think they might have been Danny Syvret's Training Camp pants. They show great wear, and have had the hell beat out of them...a couple nice patch jobs too...

HabPants.jpg

Not bad for $25.00.

I got my Habs pants...finally. The Bulldogs had an Equipment Sale this weekend. They are a little big, but I think they'll do. They had a tag that said #45 on them...so I think they might have been Danny Syvret's Training Camp pants. They show great wear, and have had the hell beat out of them...a couple nice patch jobs too...

HabPants.jpg

Not bad for $25.00.

You've got to PM me next time and let me know the date

wow those are really nice and for only $50 you cant go wrong. are they a proreture or something?

They are custom made for Pure Hockey.They had about 25 pairs of them mixed in black(Cableknit),navy(CableKnit),navy/silver(Leather/Nylon Mix),and black/red(Leather/Nylon Mix).

If you want them,Im sure if you call Pure hockey in Marlboro they will ship them.

Got any that would match the Capitals jersey? My team has the same logo and jersey just differnt org.

I have the same gloves as you, the eagle thing on the cuff is crazy.

Edit:pics

Picture004.jpgPicture003.jpgPicture002.jpgPicture001.jpg

I'm either getting a Rbk 8K helmet or Itech hc95/100 helmet, depends which fits better, and maybe some M-1s gloves off ebay because my brother borrowed my Easton Pro stocks and now they're ripped up.

Edited by blues_91

I have the same gloves as you, the eagle thing on the cuff is crazy.

Edit:pics

Picture004.jpgPicture003.jpgPicture002.jpgPicture001.jpg

I'm either getting a Rbk 8K helmet or Itech hc95/100 helmet, depends which fits better, and maybe some M-1s gloves off ebay because my brother borrowed my Easton Pro stocks and now they're ripped up.

nice stuff! but why is everything backwards?

Here's some of the stuff.

closeupwinnigs3xl.th.jpg

Ohhh wow.. im absolutly loving the set-up man!

You either must be very very good to get that stuff for free or your wallet has taken a beating !! lol :lol:

lol ya I won all the XXX stuff (minus on of the sticks) in a contest. LOL about a week after i bought those 8k's. Coulda saved myself some cash. Since then I added a XX stick'um and Im goin to trade tht 8000 in for another 5000.

How long did it take u to do that whbd?

HE painted it???

It took about 10 min just for one side,and its Pro-Tec-Toe.I though that since paint chips so easy,that i would try this ,I cant wait to try it out. If I like it Im doing it to an OPS.