Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Not a bad job, that is kind of hard to do without cracking the blade but i doubt it that will hold up long.

i just use it outside shooting tennis balls of the shooting pad. So im not putting it through hell

from the second picture, it looks like it's cracked :blink:

Not a bad job, that is kind of hard to do without cracking the blade but i doubt it that will hold up long.

i just use it outside shooting tennis balls of the shooting pad. So im not putting it through hell

from the second picture, it looks like it's cracked :unsure:

nah, the foam bubbled out a little. Its still going strong as of right now.

Got a present from my sister. Sinupret Ice Tigers jersey. Should look good with my white Mission gloves. :)

jersey.jpg

ive got the 2003-2004 navy blue nurnberg jersey. this may sound odd, but I kind of like the ads on the jerseys. not to the extent that it is in finland, but germany and switzerland are alright

ive got the 2003-2004 navy blue nurnberg jersey. this may sound odd, but I kind of like the ads on the jerseys. not to the extent that it is in finland, but germany and switzerland are alright

I like the ads too. Some people think they're distracting, but I think it's a cool change from the regular hockey jerseys.

exactly! ive always wanted a pair of pants with the velcro ads on them too, alas i have two things against me: i wear XXL pants and im in Illinois. Ive got a foreign excange student from the freiburg area staying with me next year, so that might be an in.

The 10k I just saw felt pretty good. Looked and felt like a U+ with a different blade, blade also had z-tac type coating... I assume that's a pro option.

I was impressed with the 8.0.8, felt much better than the 9k0.

what is z-tac type coating can you please elaborate more on that.

Z-Tac is a coating offered to the pro's that is a gritty texture, almost sandpaperlike, on the blade.

Wow, a new SE16 with a right handed toe curve?? I want that sooo bad. You're a lucky guy. :o How much did you get it for?? If you don't like it, let me know.

I picked up a retail SE16 in the store the other day. I love the balance of it. Feels really good in your hands.

Edited by HattrickSwayze