Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

pavel, I used the inno's once. seem to preform well. From what I gathered they are basically a dolomite. Not bad for 50 bucks each. They looked like xxx lites

clt, love em too much to part with them. But money comes and goes so if I get into a pinch I'll let you know.

aren't they marked under the cap like pro stock sticks?

Ovechkin? Never heard of him, is he any good?

Nice setup but it looks like your holders are too short for the boot ;)

They are indeed. I needed 290 tuuks but I had a set of 288s already so I wasn't going to get into a fit over such a small difference. Besides those tuuks are like an old pair of slippers, they have been on my last 3 pairs of skates and altho I should probably get some new ones, im comfy skating in them.

Edited by Clark12

finally...

at long last got my fuel ti from the mission promo. 85 flex hossa curve

you know it's not really a Hossa curve, right? when the Thrashers had their equipment sale last month they had brand new Hossa Warrior sticks for $50 a piece. I picked it up, looked at the curve and put it right back down again. the hook on the toe was almost a right angle! no way I'd be able to play with that thing! :lol:

finally...

at long last got my fuel ti from the mission promo. 85 flex hossa curve

you know it's not really a Hossa curve, right? when the Thrashers had their equipment sale last month they had brand new Hossa Warrior sticks for $50 a piece. I picked it up, looked at the curve and put it right back down again. the hook on the toe was almost a right angle! no way I'd be able to play with that thing! :lol:

You know that no retail curve is even remotely related to the curve of the guy whose name is on it, right?

Lecavalier is.

That was around before Vinny with another name, or at least they had something that was nearly identical.

I think it went Sundin/Kaberle/Vinny. I want to say that there was a Kaberle and Vinny at the same time though, but never used CCM so I couldn't say what the difference would be. Both heel wedges to say the least.

You know that no retail curve is even remotely related to the curve of the guy whose name is on it, right?

certainly not in this case. there's no way that thing is even remotely legal. the only thing I've ever seen even close to it was on a tour of the Thrashers practice facility several years ago I picked up a stick off the rack with a wicked curve (even worse than Hossa's) and asked Don Waddell, "who's stick is THIS??" and he responded, "that's Kovalchuk's. we can't get him to use a legal curve." :lol:

Edited by shoeshine boy

Time to start thinning out the herd :)

are those eagles all felt??

Mustang

I'm not familiar with Mustang. They feel like a nice suede with natural leather 2-layer palms. They are the most comfy gloves I've ever worn, just heavy and solid fingers. They fit a lot better than the set of portofino X70s I had a year or so ago.

Thanks for the comments!

The white Missions are dreamy... 3 fingers and all. I snuck in a few more treats before closing out my debts..

Mission JP400M loose fit shirt... I'm a lil' fat for it now, so it's a good thing I'm on a diet.

Philly road EDGE socks

couple of Mission M-2 shafts... they feel great, the SWD comp blade I have in there does the shaft zero justice

... and an oldie, but a goodie. Pro stock V-Hex I bought from Drewhunz... the blade died on me, so I popped in a Vapor XXXX woodie, and it's my favorite stick now.

IMG_0307.jpg

Edited by AnthonyJTa

I like the Mission gloves in the top row of Rustpot's pick. I might have to search for something like that. My RBK gloves are tearing on the side.

The ones on the bottom are cool too, but I've never tried gloves with the fingers like that.

Nice collection there man. I dig the Eagles, and blacked out Eastons a lot! Nice to see the Icons too, I have an identical pair that I just retired, great gloves in my opinion.

Yeah those Eagles and Eastons are sick. I really like the suede-look. I'd love to get a pair of Eagles, but just a little too spendy for me. Maybe for X-mas.