Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New gloves and skate experiment:

Camera.jpg

I think they look good. Lime green accents were bothering me so I blacked them out as well.

those are sick, might get mad dirty tho

how did you paint the toe cap... just carefully tape everything off on the skate and work away with the krylon? Once painted, did you apply any sealer or is it just raw paint?

Yeah just masked everything off really good, it really wasn't that hard, no real tough spots to tape, other than the inside of the boot that connects to the toe cap. But yeah just did that, sanded it a little so it could adhere a little better, and sprayed away. No sealer although I'm considering it.

Finally added the missing piece to the orange and black puzzle (the pants). Flyers helmet with orange visor, Anaheim 4-rolls, old Calgary pants.

12277376128740yg7.jpg

TPS pro custom porto/cableknit hybrids

Jason Arnott 3rd gen Z-airs

Were those the z-airs I showed you a couple months ago? They're sweet, almost bought them last week.

You're an evil man, I still want those Modry gloves. <_<

Edited by TBLfan

Finally added the missing piece to the orange and black puzzle (the pants). Flyers helmet with orange visor, Anaheim 4-rolls, old Calgary pants.

Sweet setup there!

TPS pro custom porto/cableknit hybrids

Jason Arnott 3rd gen Z-airs

Were those the z-airs I showed you a couple months ago? They're sweet, almost bought them last week.

You're an evil man, I still want those Modry gloves. <_<

Nope, these Arnotts came from the American Airlines Center warehouse. You are still welcome to overpay from GoalieHeaven.

Picked up a stick in Vancouver. G.Hogeboom RBK 7v pro stock. It's basically a heel curve with a toe kink at the end. Couldn't find any toe curves so I settled for this. I can see where the blade is inserted, so if it breaks I still have a decent shaft for a back-up.

FILE0234.jpg

FILE0235.jpg

FILE0236.jpg

Bought these from Rustpot on here. Mission H750's.

FILE0241.jpg

Picked up the last pair of Warrior Hustler pants at Monkey today (a bit of an impulse buy, but they fit me perfectly and a 10% off Black Friday sale! :))

Not a lot in terms of media has been available for these pants around here and Monkey's pics of them on their site are inaccurate, so here's a few pics I took - Really, really solid pants, IMO.

warriorpantsqg2.th.jpg

warriorpants1vv3.th.jpg

warriorpants2sp4.th.jpg

warriorpants3cb2.th.jpg

warriorpants4fy2.th.jpg

warriorpants5ip5.th.jpg

Picked up the last pair of Warrior Hustler pants at Monkey today (a bit of an impulse buy, but they fit me perfectly and a 10% off Black Friday sale! :))

Not a lot in terms of media has been available for these pants around here and Monkey's pics of them on their site are inaccurate, so here's a few pics I took - Really, really solid pants, IMO.

If possible try to keep us updated on those pants, I'm not too satisfied with the fit of my One90s and the Hustler pants look very appealing.

If possible try to keep us updated on those pants, I'm not too satisfied with the fit of my One90s and the Hustler pants look very appealing.

If you're open to other companies, you could check out the Mission Fuel pants. I bought a pair of Fuel 90's when I was in Vancouver, and I like them a lot. I tried those and a pair of Tacks 652's on. The Tack's had more padding on the hips and a little more on the thighs, but the Fuel's fit a lot better. For me (6'1, 170), pants are either too small or too big. The Tacks mediums were too tight, and the larges were way too big. What I like about the Fuels is they have a lace-up front, and two belts. The lower belt goes through the inside of the pant, and it's like the internal belt the new Vector pants have. You can tighten it around your hips so they pants stay put. That was the big problem I had with my Eastons, they always slid down. Plus the Fuels have a lot of protection for your back and sides. I'm really impressed with them for the price, and since Mission-Itech got bought out, they might be going on clearance soon.

I might put some pictures of them up later.

If you don't mind me asking, what size hustlers did you pick up and also, what sizes have you worn in other pants? I'm a RBK medium and cant decide if I should go medium or large.

If you don't mind me asking, what size hustlers did you pick up and also, what sizes have you worn in other pants? I'm a RBK medium and cant decide if I should go medium or large.

Size XL in the Hustlers - my last pant before this was a Tackla Air 9000Z size 52.