Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

automorph Posted Yesterday, 05:38 PM

QUOTE (NicklaZZ @ Jun 23 2009, 03:27 PM)

Just got my Prostock/custom BAUER supreme ONE95 stick with my original big bender..

Link for some pics of the sticks (NEW) graphics..

http://s823.photobucket.com/albums/zz154/helizz/

Niceeeee, ovy pro pattern? Anychance I could get one in lefty

No its not a OVY curve its my curve =)... you cant order sticks with someone elses curve..

Bauer told me that it is a (private) thing.. kinda funny :lol:

took delivery today of some new gear, the 10k stuff aint released in the UK till sept B) and got all 3 items from a seller on the bay, custom taxes were low too B) overall a £300 saving on what id of paid in UK for this lot!. Only prob is i think the shinnys are a little bit too big, should of got a 14" doh! unless i make a minor adjustment, gonna see if a lhs can do me a deal on some xxxx shinnys.

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Got a really good deal and picked up these Pro Stock Graf Supra G3's a couple weeks ago. I know I said my X60's were my last pair but these were way too good to pass on.

Gonna be swapping out the Cobra's for Tuuk holders to correct the stance so it's closer to the X60's.

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

And the recent sticks picked up on sale at Hockey Experts. Not all are mine, helped a few buddies grab some as well. Everyone thought I was nuts and bought it all for myself :P Surprisingly the girlfriend didn't give me grief about buying more sticks, she even said it was good deal! B)

IMG_0470.jpg

Edited by KryptOng

Surprisingly minimal look to the 10k shoulders, I like.

Gotta say they feel it too! cant believe how comfortable and light it is!

What curve are those righties, how much were they?

They had Iggy, Heatley, Forsberg and Sakic curves in both Lefty and Righty...all Intermediate though

They go for $69.99 CDN.

I'm debating if I should go pick up a couple more since they were originally selling them for $149.99, basically buy one get one free

took delivery today of some new gear, the 10k stuff aint released in the UK till sept B) and got all 3 items from a seller on the bay, custom taxes were low too B) overall a £300 saving on what id of paid in UK for this lot!. Only prob is i think the shinnys are a little bit too big, should of got a 14" doh! unless i make a minor adjustment, gonna see if a lhs can do me a deal on some xxxx shinnys.

you won't be disappointed with the pads man....they're awesome, how do you like the back design? =P

QUOTE (furlanitalia @ Jun 23 2009, 07:13 PM)

That is one deadly curve. How/where were you able to score that?

that's what I hoping to find out. Got any extras? drooling over the bauer logo

Nope they came threw my team.. and anyways i live in Finland

you won't be disappointed with the pads man....they're awesome, how do you like the back design? =P

Back design is ok, alot more going on at the front than im use too. Still cant believe how comfortable and light it is...

70$ for a SE , wow!

Im gonna go check it out tonight!

Hey Dupes, would you mind checking for me when you go if they have any senoir RH's any curve.

70$ for a SE , wow!

Hey Dupes, would you mind checking for me when you go if they have any senoir RH's any curve.

I didnt have time, I will go on sunday :)

70$ for a SE , wow!

I didnt have time, I will go on sunday :)

You be careful about where you are and what your doing on sunday...

Just got home from the devils Draft party Picked up some goodies ended up picking up 3 sticks and gloves

Overview

IMG_5067.jpg

Sticks

IMG_5073.jpg

Colin White's 10K Johnny Oduya's im going to stay rebranded stick. ( no vector on the hossel) and Bryce Salvador's Ak27

Gloves(Colin White's E pros)BRAND NEW

IMG_5069-1.jpg

IMG_5068-1.jpg

IMG_5070.jpg

sorry about the pictures if they are too big i tried to get all of them to a photobucket medium ( 320x240)

spent a total of 265 ( 4 sticks and gloves)

Edited by dumbpolak9

70$ for a SE , wow!

Only Intermediate clears are at $69.99. No Seniors or grips.