Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

$105. They had one more, maybe two. And I'm pretty pissed I didn't buy them :/ I can't believe how much better it feels than a retail one95. clthockey, if you search Al's Pro Stock Hockey on eBay, I'm pretty sure it's run by TSR. They had a couple listed a few days ago. That's where I got the idea to drive down.

EDIT: I'm a horrible speller.

Edited by Officer Dangle

Hey Dangle,

did the have any more of those? Do you know if they would let me place a phone order?

The staff there is awesome if you call them they usually will try to get anything you request. For instance I was looking for Reebok 10ks he had none but said he would order it for me. Great guys

New stuff...

U+ Crazy Light

S17 grip

NBH One95 (X60 proto)

sticks_june09.JPG

Warrior Hustler custom pants

warrior_hustler.JPG

Habs pro stock Easton gloves

habs_easton.JPG

Edited by Dupes

Got these in last week! I also have S15's but these to me are soo comfortable. My S15's were my favorite until these. I think its mostly due to the new tongue.

Se16.jpg

Edited by Hockeyplaya_77

Thanks for the heads up. I peruse eBay almost daily, but I skipped over those somehow. What's the length on it? Stock 60" uncut? I'm going to see if I can snag one from them.

It's a little shorter than stock. I'm 5'7 and it came up just under my nose. Usually sticks come up between my eyes. I only had to cut an inch off of it.

$105. They had one more, maybe two. And I'm pretty pissed I didn't buy them :/ I can't believe how much better it feels than a retail one95. clthockey, if you search Al's Pro Stock Hockey on eBay, I'm pretty sure it's run by TSR. They had a couple listed a few days ago. That's where I got the idea to drive down.

EDIT: I'm a horrible speller.

It sucks being in Canada and with the Bauer policy on shipping cross borders :angry:

TSR/Al's Pro Stock Hockey on eBay has some Bauer gloves I'd be all over on but they won't ship Bauer products to Canada

hockeyplaya, those skates are sick

Thanks! I usually don't wear flashy gear so i kinda feel ridiculous when I skate those now.

Don't be man I skate in spraypainted white skates. There are flashy and everything, but what matters is that you like them

hockeyplaya, those skates are sick

Thanks! I usually don't wear flashy gear so i kinda feel ridiculous when I skate those now.

Don't be man I skate in spraypainted white skates. There are flashy and everything, but what matters is that you like them

Ha nice. I do like the way they feel. They fit a lot different then my S15's but I like the change. It's like a perfect fit for the syle I play.