Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

cemetery, how many unborn kids did you sell to find real, black custom+'s? Have not been able to find any for a while now. Just seen a few here and there but none in my size. They look sick!

cemetery, how many unborn kids did you sell to find real, black custom+'s? Have not been able to find any for a while now. Just seen a few here and there but none in my size. They look sick!

Ebay, craigslist and LHS' did not have any so I had to scour the internet high and low for the past month to track down a pair in size 272, it was hell finding them. Luckily I found a pro shop in Canada that still had them in stock, payed a little more than I'd like to but I've always wanted black holders so I said screw it and bought em. Couldn't be more happy with the result.

so TBLFan didnt buy ALL of them then :D

No, I got my hands on a few... :ph34r: :D

Saw the auction up on eBay and grabbed two. The rest of the lot sold out quickly. With them going so fast I had wondered if I should've bought a couple more. Fate would tempt me as it seemed, as another lot of Samsonov pro stocks showed up the next day. Nabbed two more before I realized I pulled my credit card out.

sticks2.jpg

sticks1.jpg

Pretty spelled out by the pictures, but: Warrior Dolomite Spyne (Kovalchuk), Easton SE16 (Sakic), NikeBauer One95 (Naslund), One95 Pro Stock (Alfredsson), One95 Pro Stock (Samsonov x4).

samcurve.jpg

Love the curve, but what I'm curious about, for those in the know, is this: Why do the pro stocks seem to have such narrow toes on the blade? On both the Alfredsson and Samsonov pro stocks the blade gets rather narrow at the toe (not like Spezza, but...) In comparison to the retail sticks (Sakic, Naslund) the toe seems so wide, and almost downright fat in comparison. Any particulr reason for that?

so TBLFan didnt buy ALL of them then :D

No, I got my hands on a few... :ph34r: :D

Saw the auction up on eBay and grabbed two. The rest of the lot sold out quickly. With them going so fast I had wondered if I should've bought a couple more. Fate would tempt me as it seemed, as another lot of Samsonov pro stocks showed up the next day. Nabbed two more before I realized I pulled my credit card out.

Love the curve, but what I'm curious about, for those in the know, is this: Why do the pro stocks seem to have such narrow toes on the blade? On both the Alfredsson and Samsonov pro stocks the blade gets rather narrow at the toe (not like Spezza, but...) In comparison to the retail sticks (Sakic, Naslund) the toe seems so wide, and almost downright fat in comparison. Any particulr reason for that?

It's probably because they can toe drag with a narrower toe and/or they can take quicker shots in tight situations. just IMO

The way I shoot, I wear tape at the toe, my lie is correct because it lays flat when Im carrying the puck so its not that. I think some pros must have the same problem and rocker the blade to compensate

I personally was never a fan of the black holder. A lot of bauer skates had them in the 90's and I was always the kid looking for the white tuuks.

I still have a pair of Air 90's with black Tuuks on them if anyone wants them!

I personally was never a fan of the black holder. A lot of bauer skates had them in the 90's and I was always the kid looking for the white tuuks.

I still have a pair of Air 90's with black Tuuks on them if anyone wants them!

Same here, always junked the black ones and had white ones installed, now I want black ones for my one 95's and can'tfind them. hine sigt sucks!

Where are you guys snagging all these samsonov pro stocks? I've checked ebay and i can't find a single one. Should I give TSR a call? Hook a brother out.

Hook a brother out.

..and help one up!

haha, i'm a moron. i bet you'd be surprised to hear i'm actually going to harvard in the fall for grad school.

Hook a brother out.

..and help one up!

haha, i'm a moron. i bet you'd be surprised to hear i'm actually going to harvard in the fall for grad school.

Please tell me it's for English. Oh please please please.. :lol:

Hook a brother out.

..and help one up!

Please tell me it's for English. Oh please please please.. :lol:

nah, environmental management. i'll be honest, english has always been my worst subject.

Got these in last week! I also have S15's but these to me are soo comfortable. My S15's were my favorite until these. I think its mostly due to the new tongue.

so what's the fit like compared to the s15's? more volume, wider, the same?

Those are pretty nice. Where did you find them? I can always find the lower piece of red wings pants but never the whole package.

I wonder why the pros always keep the upper section of the pants.

if you guys ever see a redwings lower section in like a 56 or XXL, let me know, im dying to find one