Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

I got the same thing. I was hoping for another 87, but the 95 really doesn't feel that stiff. I can't really tell a difference between the 0002-22 and the 0002-24 curve though? The 22 might curve a little more at the toe. I'll have to compare them side-by-side later. I wish I hadn't of broken my other two Samsonovs. :(

Like I said before, the only difference between the 22 and 24 is flex. We solved this back in June when I had two of each and two of his X:60s.

Like I said before, the only difference between the 22 and 24 is flex. We solved this back in June when I had two of each and two of his X:60s.

Good to know, if I end up really liking this curve I'll have to hunt down some 87's. 95 isn't too bad, but for me 87 is optimal.

I am about to use the Samsonov 87 flex this weekend, im coming down from a 100 so im wondering if i should just trade it for a 95 if its pretty whippy.

how did the x60s feel compared to the one95

Finally Completed my JOFA protective kit: 8090 Shins, 5066 Elbows, 8800/8k Shoulders

dscf0173k.jpg

Still Looking for some gloves, that may prove difficult.

Lighter, stiffer, a lot less puck feel.

Finally Completed my JOFA protective kit: 8090 Shins, 5066 Elbows, 8800/8k Shoulders

Not too hard, I have two pairs in my MSH bag. haha. :P

Not too hard, I have two pairs in my MSH bag. haha. :P

Let's see them B)

Lighter, stiffer, a lot less puck feel.

My two 87 flex Samsonov One95's were super light. They honestly felt lighter than the new U+ CL that I checked out at the local shop. I couldn't imagine the X60's being even lighter than that, unless my internal scales were screwed up from the joy of getting new sticks in the mail.

just curious for all you guys that bought the samsonov one95...is there anywere specific you are getting a good deal on them? thanks

Ebay, they've been showing up every couple weeks or so.

Let's see them B)

jofas.jpg

...and to support the neat factor of Jofa gloves.

lecavalier.jpg

My two 87 flex Samsonov One95's were super light. They honestly felt lighter than the new U+ CL that I checked out at the local shop. I couldn't imagine the X60's being even lighter than that, unless my internal scales were screwed up from the joy of getting new sticks in the mail.

Both are extremely light, I haven't weighed them but in a simple balance comparison the one95 is more blade heavy.

just curious for all you guys that bought the samsonov one95...is there anywere specific you are getting a good deal on them? thanks

Ebay, they've been showing up every couple weeks or so.

thanks...are there any specific ebay stores or anything?

Let's see them B)

...and to support the neat factor of Jofa gloves.

The black and white ones are beauties :) The Tampa Bay pair are cool too, but those other ones just look really sharp. Very nice

Where does one find a pair of those elbows. Those are perfect.

Where does one find a pair of those elbows. Those are perfect.

I got mine off eBay a couple months ago, but there aren't any there right now. Try searching eBay, and using Google every once in a while... occasionally a pair will pop up.

They were pretty cheap too.

you saw them?

Yeah, Ive been looking for Habs color pair for a while, and I couldnt pass them...they are like new.