Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

They were pretty cheap too.

you saw them?

Yeah, Ive been looking for Habs color pair for a while, and I couldnt pass them...they are like new.

Of course. ;)

Want to try a set of 13" shins to see if I gain some movement compared to the Easton 14" S7's now in use. Been on the hunt for some and got these coming now:

13jofa8040.jpg

i'm assuming those are jr. sized shins? i'm curious as to how the width is on those as there is typically a huge difference going from 14" sr. shins to 13" jr. shins as opposed to say going from a sr. 15" to sr. 14".

i'd like to know as i have short but thick legs and can't seem to find a pair of shins short and wide enough so that i can go tongues out.

i'm assuming those are jr. sized shins? i'm curious as to how the width is on those as there is typically a huge difference going from 14" sr. shins to 13" jr. shins as opposed to say going from a sr. 15" to sr. 14".

i'd like to know as i have short but thick legs and can't seem to find a pair of shins short and wide enough so that i can go tongues out.

I have the same problem. I started in a pair of 13 inch Jofa's, maybe the 2000? they were great but I ended up with a lot of bruises from blocking shots. unfortunately most companies consider 13 inch a junior size. Bauer and Warrior are the exceptions. I've been skating in Bauers for the last several seasons but wasn't completely happy because of how bulky the shins were near the bottom. I just recently got a pair in the new Warrior Hustlers and I love them! much more narrow at the bottom. I could probably go back to tongues-out if I wanted.

I'll post up my report once I have them and give them a try this weekend. I hope they'll fit and do what I want. Mainly play adult drop-in with some occasional tournaments. Thus I don't need a set to stop a 100 mph slapshot. I'd rather have a set that gives decent protection but allows more movement than I get any which way I've tried to use the current 14" ones. I got a pair of 14" Jofa's that I didn't care for the fit and sold them for what I had into them. The Eastons fit better for me in that case. With any luck this will be different; time will tell.

A friend of mine gave these to me last night. They belonged to Justin Williams from the Canes... I never remember him wearing Furys, just TPS.

Odd gusset construction, they have mesh and leather gussets.

100_1167.jpg

100_1168.jpg

Edited by CapsFan

Not the same glove as you have CapsFan, but here you go. I wanna say Keith Primeau had some infuence on that when he was in Philly

AAHE059_8x10.jpg

Edited by EBondo

I have a pair of WinnWell gloves with the gussets like that. Mesh with a synthetic leather overlay on the tips of the fingers. Only thing I didn't like about it was since the gussets didn't stretch at all, it the padding on the fingers pinched my knuckles when I'd move my fingers.

I just got these today. Sorry the photo sucks but they are pretty damn sweet and i can't wait to try these out. And my pug decided he wanted to help model them also haha.

58121262416772397571072.jpg

I just got these today. Sorry the photo sucks but they are pretty damn sweet and i can't wait to try these out. And my pug decided he wanted to help model them also haha.

Those are absolutely gorgeous. I wish I had the money to splurge on a pair, but the new shins, elbows, shoulders, and sticks I've treated myself to this summer have really cut into the funds... Nice pick-up though

Yeah it's just a padded shell but i only paid 30 for it from Ziggy's sports.

My pug is named Linkin and i do have a fawn pug also but he didn't want to model. His name is Pacey and pugs are pretty awesome.