Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Yeah it's just a padded shell but i only paid 30 for it from Ziggy's sports.

does ziggy's carry only penguins shells? do they have a website?

im new to this site and want to get going a bit,

im trying to sell one 95 skates size 8.5 D width,

if anyone is interested let me know please,

thanks guys

ill post some pics of my gear later

Well, the site does offer a Marketplace section, but being you don't have the "experience," or number of posts, it seems you can't access that section yet. Keep posting worthwhile information, and you'll be allowed to sell in no time.

what kind of material do they use for those pant ads clark12? also, is it sewed on or just glued on, or what?

Our sponsor patches are made out of a 264gm Polytech fabric that is commonly used for heavy weight sublimated jerseys and are sewed onto our pants. This is a pretty lightweight material for them as most teams use a much thicker, more durable material so that the patches are not ripped/destroyed by board burns etc.

been meaning to post my new shins:

th_DSC00315.jpg

I've used them for about 2 or 3 games and I love them! I wear a size 13 which most manufacturers size as junior pads. Bauer and Warrior size them as seniors. I've been wearing Bauer One90's but felt they were a little bulky in the lower leg. these Warrior Hustlers are just right. :)

Edited by shoeshine boy

Well, the site does offer a Marketplace section, but being you don't have the "experience," or number of posts, it seems you can't access that section yet. Keep posting worthwhile information, and you'll be allowed to sell in no time.

In theory, lol. Doesn't always work out the way it is supposed to... ;)

I've been meaning to post pictures of my hockey sock collection. I have no idea how it got this big! some socks are generic NHL socks but I've got plenty of hard-to-find socks as well.

DSC00319.jpgDSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpgDSC00322.jpg

DSC00317.jpgDSC00316.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

I have a few more pairs but these are the most interesting ones.

I want those red baby blue white and black striped ones.

if you mean the ones between the Oilers and Team USA socks they're not red, they're orange. I *think* those are socks from Little Caesers travel hockey.

for Rec league I just got drafted on to a team with orange jerseys so I'll definitely be rockin' those for the next few months! :)

I want those red baby blue white and black striped ones.

if you mean the ones between the Oilers and Team USA socks they're not red, they're orange. I *think* those are socks from Little Caesers travel hockey.

for Rec league I just got drafted on to a team with orange jerseys so I'll definitely be rockin' those for the next few months! :)

Matching Gloves

In theory, lol. Doesn't always work out the way it is supposed to... ;)

Complaining rarely improves the situation.

Shane Doan pro stock U+. The curve is tough to explain, and the pic doesn't really show how it really is. It's sort of a heel wedge with a bit of toe. Pretty much matches other pro stock Doaner sticks I have, but the toe is definitely different and the lie is lower.

uplus_doanprostock.jpg

Mission Titanium Tremblay pro stock. The finish of the stick and curve (Sakic) aren't anything particularly special, but I'm positively blown away by the performance and feel of the stick. Seriously, it's ridiculous, and one of the nicest sticks I've used.

MSSN_TRMBLY_85.jpg

Edited by halfmoonyote