Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Well, I already have a Hudler gamer and a Zetterberg for one of my favorite teams to wear (not on the ice except maybe when taking the little one to public skates!) and have been on the hunt for a reasonably-priced gamer or issued TBL jersey for my other favorite. I just hit what I've been looking for. A size 52 team blank that has the 05/06 to 06/07 logo tagging on it and will be sent in for customization to return with a #26 on it. :wink:

tbl%201.jpg

tbl%204.jpg

tbl%202.jpg

tbl%203.jpg

Just added the Mercyhurst 4 rolls to the collection. Just picked up the CCM 652 Pump skates circa 1993.

Whalers fan or are those your team colors?

Edited by ndlancer95

I'm viewing on mobile and the little red stripe was over his avatar at the time

Ah my apologies. I didn't mean to come off as a smart ass. :P

Okay... finally here is all of my Wings stuff (not including socks, helmet, and retail style practice jerseys). Got a bit less Lightning gear than Wings stuff... the shown gloves, along with a couple pair of Tacklas, helmet, socks, and some jerseys.

Hudler WC practice worn jersey, Hudler gamer from 2 yrs ago, Zetterberg customized team issue blank

DSC_12810001.JPG

Draper upper with new lower, Draper Tackla/Warrior, Rafalski RBK worn in last year's SCF games

DSC_12790001.JPG

Team issue old style practice jerseys modified a bit so they'll fit me... used to be size 56's

DSC_12800001.JPG

Top row: no name PPF, Draper, Draper. Bottom row: Williams, Abdelkader, Hudler

DSC_12760001.JPG

And my other gloves I still have. Easton's are Brad Richards

DSC_12750001.JPG

Edited by Too Old

Okay... finally here is all of my Wings stuff (not including socks, helmet, and retail style practice jerseys). Got a bit less Lightning gear than Wings stuff... the shown gloves, along with a couple pair of Tacklas, helmet, socks, and some jerseys.

you aren't helping my addiction :P

Digging those black eagles!

Haven't posted here in ages, here is what my collection has grown to. Decided to take a pic before some gets sold off.

Showitoff1.jpg?t=1299374502

From left to right: One95 Shaft, Warrior Dolomite DD Dragons x3, Easton S19 x6, CCM U+ CL Tavares edition x3, CCM U+ CL x3, Warrior AK27 x2, X:60 LE, Malkin One90, Warrior Kronik and Duchene 10K

Total: 21 sticks

Showitoff3.jpg?t=1299375003

X:60, One100, S15, S17. Another pair of S17s on the way

Showitoff4.jpg?t=1299375007

Dug this thing out of the closet, thought it was pretty cool.

Just added the Mercyhurst 4 rolls to the collection. Just picked up the CCM 652 Pump skates circa 1993.

Both of you, beauty collections. Now I just need me some disposable income.

Where about? Those gloves are amazing, and would match my team colours.

Calgary. I believe there was one or two pairs remaining in 14"

Good start guys, but you got a WAYYYYYYYYS to go. :wink:

:biggrin:

Specifically, I do love that Hartford collection. Love that color combo, the unique gloves, and I'd imagine is a difficult quest to put together a collection like that.

:biggrin:

Specifically, I do love that Hartford collection. Love that color combo, the unique gloves, and I'd imagine is a difficult quest to put together a collection like that.

Thanks- They are getting harder to find, I'd love to get my hands on some of the blue green white CCM's, Ferlands or D&R mitts someday. May have to order up some customs just to scratch that itch.

I absolutely love those Itech I-96's.

I saw them at Adrenaline Source for Sports

Adrenaline isn't supplier for that team so its very unlikely you saw them there.