Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

New boots arrived yesterday (thanks fatwabbit!) Getting a blacked out Mission Mag mounted today, so i should have pictures tomorrow.

IMAG0061.jpg

Edited by sharks25

New boots arrived yesterday (thanks fatwabbit!) Getting a blacked out Mission Mag mounted today, so i should have pictures tomorrow.

Maybe better suited for the inline equipment thread.

Edited by niXon

Picked up 2 Pairs of Jofa elbows and a pair of Jofa shins today.

The elbows are 8055 and 8035, both are quite nice and a little different than my other Jofa elbows.

The shins are 3500s, they're not a top end pad, but have a good amount of padding. Both the knee cap and shin plastic are rigid.

1f837ba4.jpg

My "My Bauer" Total One sticks arrived yesterday. I gotta say, the P89 is to me anyway, the best curve going. It sits nicely between the almost non-curve PM9 and the big curve of the P92. It's also a little more mid-curve than the Warrior Vanek which I like.

Shaft Flex: 87 Flex

Hand: Left

Pattern: P89

Grip: Full Tactile

Color: Silver

Name: Do not personalize

TOTALONE-1.jpg

TOTALONE-3.jpg

That's a sweet curve

Is that close to what the p29 is like (if anyone here knows/has used it)? Always wanted to try that curve...

Edited by aari

20111003_012650.jpg

20111003_012706.jpg

20111003_012748.jpg

Thanks to Jeff Potter in Toronto for fitting me in these, I have pretty disastrous feet and have not really had a good fitting skate and Jeff measured me, tried on a bunch of pairs (never pushing the top of the line pairs), Also to JR for giving me Jeff's email a while ago. Was my choice to swap the holders for Pitch and they fit perfectly without a need to re-drill.

Have not worn these yet but looking forward to trying them out. Next step is to get a custom skate orthodic.

Thanks to Jeff Potter in Toronto for fitting me in these, I have pretty disastrous feet and have not really had a good fitting skate and Jeff measured me, tried on a bunch of pairs (never pushing the top of the line pairs), Also to JR for giving me Jeff's email a while ago. Was my choice to swap the holders for Pitch and they fit perfectly without a need to re-drill.

Have not worn these yet but looking forward to trying them out. Next step is to get a custom skate orthodic.

Look awesome!

it was probably already cracked to begin with, unless it was brand new and uncut when you bought it.

It was new, never cut, never tapped or used 100% sure. Only aestetic scratches as usual with pro stock. I took multiple pictures of the weave and rocker so I can recal the blade was in perfect condition...

Warrior Diablo pro stock seems like its to number 22 his second stick! who could it be and what pattern is it? looks like a bit of a kovalchuk but longer and a little bit more open

http://imageshack.us.../img2261vy.jpg/

http://imageshack.us.../img2262dn.jpg/

http://imageshack.us...2/img2263i.jpg/

Looks an awful lot like my Versteeg pattern I just got from the warrior custom shop. I would say identical, but I am rh.