Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Or not,

I just bought 1 and was just was wondering were he got his/how he liked it,

No need to be a dick about it

Then why didn't you ask how he liked it genius.

Really?

Why do you say that?

Because you buy everything off ebay, then resell it here. Whats so different about buying it here and reselling it.

Really?

Why do you say that?

Because you buy everything off ebay, then resell it here. Whats so different about buying it here and reselling it.

Miike, his selling privileges on here got taken away.

Really?

Why do you say that?

Miike, his selling privileges on here got taken away.

Oh yes, sorry i forgot about that.

Who are you to tell me if i don't have anything bla bla bla... Your a good one to say that ;)

So i just recieved word from Sniper14 on MSN that he doesn't use MSH anymore. Apparently its RoostingMX.

Could care less, just thought i should let people know. He said he's had enough of MSH.

So i just recieved word from Sniper14 on MSN that he doesn't use MSH anymore. Apparently its RoostingMX.

Could care less, just thought i should let people know. He said he's had enough of MSH.

I have a feeling that we will see him again.. under a different name probably.

I know that JR said they were different people, but I still think they are the same person..

-Sniper14 creates an account.

-Sniper14 wants to up his selling feedback so he creates another account to sell items to .

-Enter Roostingmx.

-Roostingmx account cannot post in the sellers forum, so sniper14 posts in about every thread possible until he reaches fifty.

-JR lays the smackdown and rips away roostingmx's selling rights.

-Sniper makes an ass of himself in the "post pictures of your house" thread using his roosting account.

-Roostingmx dissapears.

-Sniper14 starts posting again.

-The Sniper14 account gets some bad reviews in the sellers forum.

-Sniper14 posts a few pictures up. In the picture's url is "roostingmx" (obviously his login for the picture host).

-Sniper14 loses his selling rights.

-Sniper14 was Roostingmx all along.. (according to him on msn). Or at least, roostingmx was selling using sniper14's account.

I know JR said they are seperate ip address.. but honestly, how hard is it to post as one person at work/school and as another at home? This story is too fishy for me.. I BELIEVE that they are the same person.

the z-carbon synergy shaft combo is ok, but its too flexy for me. the synergy is an intermediate but feels like a 40 flex. its a broken one i found .i have another shaft just like it, from an original synergy i had.

and the z-carbon blade was 12$ used. i dont really like the combo but it ended up being 12$ total, so you cant beat that!!

i havent gotten to try the synthesis's because our rink is closed till sep 10thish.

i am trading the stealth for wicked light skates.

Nice.

I tried out a zbubble/zcarbon combo and that was imo perfect. It was as balanced as any one piece I have ever used and extremely light.

I dont think I could use a 40 flex (im finally getting used to my 100 flex ultralite).

If you are ever interested in selling it, my wife would love it.. let me know.

actually this is the real sniper... for all that have done buisness with me know my name is

Darcey Mejia and i live in canada, Georgetown to be exact.. i let roostimix use my account to sell cause i no longer went on...

i have sold the following on here just so you knoow im not B*ll sh*tting

bauer 8000

tps adrenaline

traded gloves for skates with "connor" cant remeber his msh tag

visor

i mean i dont go opn so what ever is been said the past couple of weeks is not me and you can tell cause before i was not rich i didnt have one90's nor was i looking for any and i only had cheap stuff i dont even have a cam its f'ed so...you guys/girls can think we are the same but definatly not..

guy before you jump on him lets just take his word for it and move on.

LChockey- what kind of gloves to you have that where left out of the pics? and im liking the white 8000.