Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
dsjunior1388

VH Footwear/TRUE by Scott Van Horne

If websites didn't steal my copywrited photos for their own gain I could post them without watermarks. Sorry.

Fair enough. I wasn't aware of all the circumstances behind the situation.

If websites didn't steal my copywrited photos for their own gain I could post them without watermarks. Sorry.

Sounds familiar...

:)

Harv has an AP photo account, which, if you guys aren't aware of, is expensive, as he has access to the RAW images and ultra-high-res pics from the photographer. I'm all about him protecting his investment, as I know how that goes.

• Like 1

Certainly has an MLX look to it. So weird.

What are those 2 black circles on the outside of the right boot? Byufiglien has tried the MLX and then went to Reebok. Now this...

It really does have an MLX look to it. Is "MLX" still making skates? Westgarth with Carolina still uses them.

What they are, is NOT an Easton skate.

That is confirmed.

As for what it actually is, that hasn't been confirmed.

Mizuno

True Temper

Nike

UA

K2

Torspo

WinnWell

Combat by Bauer

Riddell

Jackson

Got it all covered :ph34r:

The consensus is that they are one-offs; remember that before it was MLX, it was DASC, which stood for the 4 guys' first initials. Scott was the bootmaker, as he made speed skates. That is why they look like the MLX boot; the whole crew didn't go to Easton.

You guys can stop speculating now.

The consensus is that they are one-offs; remember that before it was MLX, it was DASC, which stood for the 4 guys' first initials. Scott was the bootmaker, as he made speed skates. That is why they look like the MLX boot; the whole crew didn't go to Easton.

You guys can stop speculating now.

So would that make them possibly another prototype that may go the same route as the MLX at some point?