Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

Good to know, I'm pretty excited to try General. I checked their website and went to 3 different stores that they had listed as retailers but none of them carried it anymore. I ended up ordering from northerner, where do you buy yours from JR or anyone else?

after you work at a rink and clean the locker rooms i learned to not care to try it out of spite, nothing is more disgusting than cleaning locker rooms or benches or restrooms and piles of that nasty crap everywhere, and the smell of it, gah, oh well i guess.

I quit a few years ago but if I was on my death bed, I would want a half a can of Copenhagen Longcut mixed with half a can of Kodiac Wintergreen. They both are a solid can of tobacco on their own but when mixed together it is like a little piece of heaven.

I know some say you aint a player if you don't do it but I don't know if I could bring myself too. I told my teammates if we won our division championship I would. We did and they never mentioned it(oops)! :P

I don't mind if people do it as long as they have a spitter and don't spill it on or near me! Also I dislike when people spit on the ice too. I can't see saliva on the ice but I can see something that looks like fecal matter or dirt...

since this thread got bumped, any fellow canadians notice the new tins being sold? I went onto the reserve the other day and all the tins had the metal lid, as compared to the normally all plastic tins, except citrus which always had a metal lid, also got to buy a big tin of spearmint, first time i had ever tried the flavor... not to sold on it at this point.

you guys are just getting metal lids up there?? we've had those for over a year now. Do you guys have the gaudy "warning smokeless tobacco is addictive" warning on the lid too? or is that just an American surgeon general thing. As for spearmint, i prefer it to wg or mint but I don't think i could go through a full tin of it on its own, I'd need it in a rotation with something else.

I think I might be one of the only people who plays and doesn't dip.. that shit has actually caused altercations when some plug spit and it found it's way on my bag.

I think I might be one of the only people who plays and doesn't dip.. that shit has actually caused altercations when some plug spit and it found it's way on my bag.

you're not alone, i will never EVER get into it, not my taste and not my care for it, i used to be a rink supervisor and cleaning that crap up from everywhere including the ice was not just a mess but it just pissed me off, at least use the damn trash cans not just leaving it on the floor, bench, or random sinks. As for causing altercations, been there too, i'll respect anyone who does it till they get it on me then its on.

I just tried the new skoal extra rich blend and crisp blend. I mixed flavors before and its great but its nice its done for you. Does anyone know if they are gonna do more?

they have an xtra mint blend too, but i've only tried the two you mentioned. Not bad, I liked crisp better than rich, I felt like the rich was just an overpowering berry flavor

Got some long cut Skoal "Xtra" the other day, no idea what the significance of the "Xtra" is, didn't notice any difference. Been rotating that with some Skoal Berry. This thread is feeding my addiction hah.

Got some long cut Skoal "Xtra" the other day, no idea what the significance of the "Xtra" is, didn't notice any difference. Been rotating that with some Skoal Berry. This thread is feeding my addiction hah.

I think the xtra is supposed to be extra flavor

Haven't bought a tin in a while and was very surprised when my Skoal Wintergreen was $1.90 US with tax.

nice to see skoal seems to be making some changes, went to the store today and saw Skoal Classic, another tin that used to never be available in Canada, figured i'd give it a try, quite happy so far.