Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

the camel pouches that I had were like a cinnamon flavour, they were alright to swallow, stings the throat a little, but it goes by.

Exactly. When I have Camel snus it goes in the back of my top lip or its useless. As for snus, General is where its at

Psssh...

Skruf strong.

I honestly can't either.. I get sick if I gut it, so I spit with snus

Not if you know what you are doing. I use loose snus (imagine a mound of mud) and I don't spit once, not for hours if I want to.

I can't stand flavored dip anymore. It makes me sick. It's straight for me from here on B)

Yea i've had a rotation going, skoal straight, cope long cut then cope snuff. Tried mint for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago. Thats enough of that for a few months atleast. BTW Grape is disgusting

Psssh...

Skruf strong.

Not if you know what you are doing. I use loose snus (imagine a mound of mud) and I don't spit once, not for hours if I want to.

I got a can of Skruf Cranberry right now, it's not bad. And I've used Offroad loose snus before, and barely spit with that. For some reason though I still feel compelled to spit with the snus pouches in, just haven't gotten used to the no spitting aspect I guess. I usually alternate snus with skoal pouches so thats probably why..

Speaking of Kayak, how much does it run for where you guys are at? Grizzly and Kayak are both over 3 bucks in dallas

Yea i've had a rotation going, skoal straight, cope long cut then cope snuff. Tried mint for the first time in a long time a few weeks ago. Thats enough of that for a few months atleast. BTW Grape is disgusting

You should give Grizz natural a try if you can find some

Got a buddy happy to get some cans for me whilst over in the states. Cannot wait for a fresh one.

Really liked Skoal Cherry; what can you guys recommend?

PS: is Dip/Chew more of an American thing v's Canadian or is it either/or.

Got a buddy happy to get some cans for me whilst over in the states. Cannot wait for a fresh one.

Really liked Skoal Cherry; what can you guys recommend?

PS: is Dip/Chew more of an American thing v's Canadian or is it either/or.

I can't stand flavored chew, so logically I would recommend skoal straight or something like that. You may not like that though. Also the prices of chew in Canada are through the roof.

I think I will get him to get me a few diff flavours, grape, mint, cherry and non-flavoured.

Can this stuff be used in roll your own ciggerettes or is it horrible?

I would think that wouldn't turn out well. I've never thought about it before though

It's bad, I tried it before. Btw, I like skoal cherry, but most people dont because it kinda tastes like medicine/candy

haha it does actually taste like cough syrup. but I like it to. I used to like Berry, but I over chewed it and now it turns me off. gotta mix it up a little.

haha it does actually taste like cough syrup. but I like it to. I used to like Berry, but I over chewed it and now it turns me off. gotta mix it up a little.

I never really liked the berry. I know what you mean with the overchewing, it's the same way with me and vanilla

Vanilla is disgusting!!

Aussie Joe; it's illegal to sell it over here in the UK too o i just order from www.smokersoutletonline.com and they will send you some 'novelty candy' in around 5 days.

Im sure we can go halves on a few orders when im over in melbourne!

Aussie Joe; it's illegal to sell it over here in the UK too o i just order from www.smokersoutletonline.com and they will send you some 'novelty candy' in around 5 days.

Im sure we can go halves on a few orders when im over in melbourne!

Sweet! Sounds good buddy.

BTW: New rink has opened, you can see the pics here.... Docklands Rink thread.

I just saw them, that rink looks so sweet!

On topic: I just recieved some Revved Wintrgreen dip which im looking forward to trying. Has caffeine!

EDIT: It tastes ok, and livens you up a bit but nothing special.

Had a tooth extraction , wasnt wisdom or anything. Just curious if anyone has experienced this or knows how long to wait before dipping again.

Anybody else tried the new Skoal snus? It comes in 2 different mint flavors, portions only. I found it much better than camel snus and marlboro, the only others i can find here in the states. The skoal pouches seemed much bigger than the camel ones though, harder to put topshelf. I also noticed i need 2 pouches to get a buzz on. I just put in an order for some General so i'm hoping the real stuff is stronger. I'm not a hardcore dipper or anything, i get a nice buzz from a regular skoal pouch or a pretty small pinch of longcut skoal. Is General and the other brands you can find online going to be any better?