Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Dip/Chew

I've dipped two cans in 2010. Pretty good. However in Vegas I think I'll be on that constantly...

Kayak Grape is deelish LOL...but I'm Cope long through and through...

are you serious? I've been through 2 tins since sunday. We got a 4 Hr bus ride today, that will be an entire tin almost gone, counting the trip home.

are you serious? I've been through 2 tins since sunday. We got a 4 Hr bus ride today, that will be an entire tin almost gone, counting the trip home.

haha yea the team bus rides are usually a killer on the tin/wallet. Im guessing your playing Jr hockey?

Yep, cutting back, limiting it to whenever I play hockey.

I'm almost always dipping straight, but sometimes I'll buy a flavor and mix it with some straight for a hint of flavor. I did that a lot when citrus came out.

haha yea the team bus rides are usually a killer on the tin/wallet. Im guessing your playing Jr hockey?

You know it.

Haha really? They've never said anything about me chewing on international flights, though it was frowned upon, nobody ever complained. Except my dad.

I need to find a cheaper source than smokersoutletonline.com. With shipping etc it's running me nearly $8 a can!

you in canada? In Massachusetts skoal is $6 a can.

England

$8.00 a tin is still better than anywhere its available in canada.

If kept in normal temperature, with the lid on tight, how long does an avg can of Skoal last before it goes bad?

Maybe a week once you break the seal... I was such a poor bastard that I'd drip some tap water into an old tin to spruce it up.

I quit though.. retarded habbit that was costing me 20 bucks a day. In the 16 days since I quit that's 320 bucks! 600 bucks a month to rot my face off.

LMAO!

So the can I have been dipping from since Oct is long overdue for its trip to the bin??

Nice. :)

PS: We can't buy it here in Aus, its illegal.

LMAO!

So the can I have been dipping from since Oct is long overdue for its trip to the bin??

Nice. :)

PS: We can't buy it here in Aus, its illegal.

Are cigarettes illegal as well? If not, what does the gov't cite as the difference between the two? You'd think if one is illegal and not the other it would be cigs since those affect non-users.

Maybe a week once you break the seal... I was such a poor bastard that I'd drip some tap water into an old tin to spruce it up.

I quit though.. retarded habbit that was costing me 20 bucks a day. In the 16 days since I quit that's 320 bucks! 600 bucks a month to rot my face off.

Throw it in the fridge.

Yeah, Tokes, you ARE cheap...either vodka or whiskey man...

Are cigarettes illegal as well? If not, what does the gov't cite as the difference between the two? You'd think if one is illegal and not the other it would be cigs since those affect non-users.

No Ciggerettes are still legal here, will be for a long time yet.

The reason why Dip/Chew was made illegal was lobbying from the ciggerette only makers who didn't want a cut taken out of their market by dip and chew.

Still but it was nice to try dip in the states, I liked it, when it didn't make me feel like I was hungover.

PS: A friend of mine just bought some Camel dip/chew that comes in little "tea bag" like pouches. How do you dip that stuff? do you take it out of the bag etc?

Sorry if thats a dumb question but there is none of this stuff here in Aus. This is the closest we get...

Predator-movie-f03.jpg

just not quite as strong. go upper though or its pointless.

Exactly. When I have Camel snus it goes in the back of my top lip or its useless. As for snus, General is where its at