Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

New Supreme? -> Bauer ONE90

Chippa's right - no composite shell like the SyNergy/Kor.

I have to be skimpy on the details, but they'll be showing up real soon on certain teams.

Watch for the Senators

The MSH NHL gallery is back in business if you guys didn't know.

I didn't know that...its pretty cool. but still no pictures of Forsberg or any other philly guys who might have the new suprememes. I'm going crazy i want to see these skates!

Well, here's the story on this skate.

Apparently, Bauer has a big secret about this skate. Currently, only two Bauer Pro Reps have the skate. It is being carried around, no joke, in an aluminum flight case with locks on it. The reps are pulling certain "high profile" players aside and getting their size.

Once the skates are made, the rep personally hand delivers them to the player, fits him, and watches every move the player makes while the skates are in his possession. The player is told that they have to decide that day whether or not the skate fits properly. If they don't want the skate, there is no second chance given. The skate is taken away by the rep.

It will be interesting to see what transpires with this and who the players are that will be getting it.

Yeah, it will be an interesting skate. Bauer has been very tight-lipped about this one, which means that the info that I do have (and it's not all of it) I have to be tight-lipped about also.

I'll have some "initial thoughts" soon. ;)

suprised i havent heard anything about it, im sure my dad has but probably is keeping a tight lip on it also but our rep for bauer isnt that great. ill see if my dad can get anymore infor on the skate

Don't hold your breath, One90 will roll out in 2006, not a new Christmas product launch.

Yeah, I haven't heard a date to be honest. I was thinking maybe they'd repeat what they did with the XXX with a limited Xmas run.