Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mm705

New Supreme? -> Bauer ONE90

My understanding from someone who knows a lot about the inner workings of Bauer is that the new Supreme will actually be lighter than the XXX's. Word is there is going to be a good amount of foam making up the boot.

yeah, my friend said they were a lot lighter then the xxx's were. he said they're just sick skates.

My understanding from someone who knows a lot about the inner workings of Bauer is that the new Supreme will actually be lighter than the XXX's.  Word is there is going to be a good amount of foam making up the boot.

yeah, my friend said they were a lot lighter then the xxx's were. he said they're just sick skates.

any hockey player would have to be a sissy to belive that they really need a skate that light to "perform at their peak". i'll take the extra 50g or whatever the 8090 boot has for the extra 5 months of durability :P

My understanding from someone who knows a lot about the inner workings of Bauer is that the new Supreme will actually be lighter than the XXX's.  Word is there is going to be a good amount of foam making up the boot.

any hockey player would have to be a sissy to belive that they really need a skate that light to "perform at their peak". i'll take the extra 50g or whatever the 8090 boot has for the extra 5 months of durability :P

well, in the Q, they pay for your gear, so it doesn't really matter. if you're not paying for it, maysil get the best you can. although, my friend said he won't be getting them since they're not out till christmas or something. intead he's got 12.5 synergies n xxx's on his way.

i'll be curious to see what this new supreme skate retails for considering the unique fit of the 8090's and how it retails for alot less than the other top model skates yet performs just as well, however if its going to be most likley the lightest skate on the market from the rumours that have been reported than it may possibly cost 700cdn or more before tax considering all the people that will most likely jump on the "lighter is better" bandwagon.

I heard that too JR, bauer reduced our pricing on them by a lot!

What is "a lot"? I have wanted these for a while, but just could not bring myself to fork out that much money.

And JR, get rid of that avitar and have some respect!!! You are living in "The D" for God's sake!!

big1004teamlogomich0mf.gif]My Webpagebig1004teamlogomsu1cy.gif]My Webpage

So youre saying that the 8090 is going to be replaced by a new supreme line and its only been out less than two years. Does anybody know how this new supreme is going to fit. I hope it fits like the 8090 because i finnaly found a skate that fits my extremly wide foot and now there doing away with it.

So bye bye 8090, hello one90(or is there a diff name?).

i buy 1 or 2 more pairs of blowout 8090's for cheap and skip on buying skates for about 5 years. smart move bauer ;)

So bye bye 8090, hello one90(or is there a diff name?).

i buy 1 or 2 more pairs of blowout 8090's for cheap and skip on buying skates for about 5 years. smart move bauer ;)

Welcome to the reality of the hockey industry.

a friend of mine that met with a bauer rep at a training camp said it's going to be retailing to around a grand canadian. please tell me this is just fiction. also, its a carbon/graphite boot like the synergy, correct?