Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

I was always way ahead of everyone. I've always played travel and its never was that hard for me. Now when I skate out I'm at about the same level as most of the regular players. But in net it is just too easy sometimes.

i currently play miget minor Tier 1. i was never the best at any level but i started standing out at the squirts (atoms in other places i think) ive always been like second best. its really helped me improve because i was always striving to become better than the best.

heres how i started:

squirt b

squirt a

pee wee aa

pee wee aa

bantam aa

bantam aaa

midget major aaa/high school

jr b

jr b/jr a

went away to college to walk on, got cut

jr b

jr c/ jr b

now its mens tier 2, maybe trying that WHA in florida

the summer between pee wee aa and bantam aa was when i got good and grew, i did skating 3 nights a week all summer, shot pucks and stick handled every night, and went running long distances and short sprints, the following season i started to hit the weights, i was around 6-1, 6-2 200lbs, id say the summer after my first jr b season i got really lazy and found beer and girls and realized i could just fight, meh it was a fun ride though

I played AAA my whole life, started playing at 4 years old. Got disgusting at 14 (I grew 6 inches and gained 28 pounds that year). Started lifting at 16, Ill be 18 this February

Cavs, who are you playing for now?

ok, fine you proved me wrong with the " cant brag if your on the third line " you got me there, but I didnt know that you were someplace that all they play is hockey. And what was that part that i was bragging about barely making a team, the only team that i actually had to try to get on was the statewars team, and even that i was played just fine. and my comment was not useless, matter a fact, it was not a negative comment to you...like you took it. the point of my last comment was to tell people that you are at this postion, not between 15-20. tell them that your the 17'th guy. or what ever, and sure i was talking about its not a big deal to brag unless your on the first line, and im going to stick with that. ya. i give you alot of credit for being at the level you are if there are all those people trying to take the spots, but its still not a bragging matter if your on the third line. and once again. sweetblazer, this comment is not pointed at you, because i dont know where you stand. but im talking about everybody.

cavs plays midgets

anyways tohrs once you get to an age/level, being 3rd lien and making it is awesome. hell i play college hockey and hardly played last yr cuz i was a freshman. this yr will be a diff story. being in the top 9 forwards on anyteam is awesome, when you have 5 lines.

so tohrs, since you are going to the show already, ill see ya there bigtime, never have to tryout? ur the best eh, ur a superstar/ quit bragging, every thread i play 3 teams inline, 2 ice, best player in the league. ya ok. the only guy who has bragging rights on this board are th ex guys who played somewhere, and the guys in high levels like me cavs, kovy, #94, and so on.

i too made midget AA....plug

ok, fine you proved me wrong with the " cant brag if your on the third line " you got me there, but I didnt know that you were someplace that all they play is hockey. And what was that part that i was bragging about barely making a team, the only team that i actually had to try to get on was the statewars team, and even that i was played just fine. and my comment was not useless, matter a fact, it was not a negative comment to you...like you took it. the point of my last comment was to tell people that you are at this postion, not between 15-20. tell them that your the 17'th guy. or what ever, and sure i was talking about its not a big deal to brag unless your on the first line, and im going to stick with that. ya. i give you alot of credit for being at the level you are if there are all those people trying to take the spots, but its still not a bragging matter if your on the third line. and once again. sweetblazer, this comment is not pointed at you, because i dont know where you stand. but im talking about everybody.

why is it bad to be on the third line really? does it mean you're that much better if you play on the first line rather than the third?

haha ya, im just saying dont brag at 14 cuz the 14 yr olds i remember playing AA are now done with hockey.

i also forgot to mention that a great 3rd line grinder is just as needed on a team as a 1st line scorer, u need those guys to win games for u

ok, fine you proved me wrong with the " cant brag if your on the third line " you got me there, but I didnt know that you were someplace that all they play is hockey.  And what was that part that i was bragging about barely making a team, the only team that i actually had to try to get on was the statewars team, and even that i was played just fine. and my comment was not useless, matter a fact, it was not a negative comment to you...like you took it. the point of my last comment was to tell people that you are at this postion, not between 15-20. tell them that your the 17'th guy. or what ever, and sure i was talking about its not a big deal to brag unless your on the first line, and im going to stick with that. ya. i give you alot of credit for being at the level you are if there are all those people trying to take the spots, but its still not a bragging matter if your on the third line. and once again. sweetblazer, this comment is not pointed at you, because i dont know where you stand. but im talking about everybody.

cavs plays midgets

anyways tohrs once you get to an age/level, being 3rd lien and making it is awesome. hell i play college hockey and hardly played last yr cuz i was a freshman. this yr will be a diff story. being in the top 9 forwards on anyteam is awesome, when you have 5 lines.

so tohrs, since you are going to the show already, ill see ya there bigtime, never have to tryout? ur the best eh, ur a superstar/ quit bragging, every thread i play 3 teams inline, 2 ice, best player in the league. ya ok. the only guy who has bragging rights on this board are th ex guys who played somewhere, and the guys in high levels like me cavs, kovy, #94, and so on.

i too made midget AA....plug

agree Yglod, every team need 3rd line player and to be on the top 9 forward on level like College D3 is very good.

Hockey Players

The best kind of person in the world. The cockiest, dirtiest, most irresponsible group of athletes in the universe. Will booze at least 4 times a week and still be dedicated. Not afraid to live the dream until thye are like 35 then realize they never made it anywhere. Ladies love us. Guys want to be us. We are the soul of the universe.

my life above. hell if i try to go pro ill go to australia lol, my beer leaue looks tougher lol no offense to the aussies here.

Hockey Players

The best kind of person in the world. The cockiest, dirtiest, most irresponsible group of athletes in the universe. Will booze at least 4 times a week and still be dedicated. Not afraid to live the dream until thye are like 35 then realize they never made it anywhere. Ladies love us. Guys want to be us. We are the soul of the universe.

my life above. hell if i try to go pro ill go to australia lol, my beer leaue looks tougher lol no offense to the aussies here.

amen to that brother

Hockey Players

lol. i see my futrue unfolding in that statement except for the cockiest and dirtiest part. sad to say i fit the irrisponsible group tho! lol

ya vglod..im not at your level yet...because im 16, and cant be at that level, but i can tell you i sure will be there in 2 years. im playing at the highest possible level for my age and cant be any higher..so what else can i do? of course im not a sydney crosby, but those only come around every decade or so. and you said yourself..."o hockey players are so cool, cocky, dirty.... "

and now your laughing at me for being cocky?

seems as if you say one thing one minute another the next.

and yes...i agree that everyone needs third liners ( for ice only ) but those third liners are not the ones to brag... what can they say? i made this team? woopdee doo...you play hockey to play hockey not watch from the sides.

ya vglod..im not at your level yet...because im 16, and cant be at that level, but i can tell you i sure will be there in 2 years. im playing at the highest possible level for my age and cant be any higher..so what else can i do? of course im not a sydney crosby, but those only come around every decade or so. and you said yourself..."o hockey players are so cool, cocky, dirty.... "

and now your laughing at me for being cocky?

seems as if you say one thing one minute another the next.

and yes...i agree that everyone needs third liners ( for ice only ) but those third liners are not the ones to brag... what can they say? i made this team? woopdee doo...you play hockey to play hockey not watch from the sides.

sorry kris draper cant rag for being in the show cuz hes a 3rd liner, whoops. buddy u have to be a duster, otherwise u wouldnt chirp the 3rd liners, the ones who win hockey games and are willing to go into the corner, and even put the puck in the net.

btw tohrs can i have your autograph? you're on par with the greats

Depends where he lives, here in quebec, we can't play Jr A at 16.

you can go to ontario to play at 16, or the rest of canada

Not so much anymore.

I don't think any D3 hockey player was playing Midget AA at age 16, they all played at a much higher level than that.

Number 2...the guys here arn't trying to put you down, Mr. All Torhs Team, we're all just letting you know you better wake up and be more realistic.