Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

Guaranteed with an attitude like that you arent going anywhere in hockey bud. You might be pretty tough sh*t right now. Wait until you start playing with the true "3rd liners" ooo boy your gunna get a wake up call. I dont kno where you play but around here the 3rd line is the line you dont want to be on against they bump,grind, first into the corners and finish every check. And for the record it is not the highest level you can play at 16. You can can play prep school, be imported by a Junior Team etc. So dont get to excited yet wayne.

Depends where he lives, here in quebec, we can't play Jr A at 16.

Wow you can't play Junior A at under 16. Here in New Brunswick we have a guy who's playing Junior A at 14!

you could be playing jr A or could be in the chl, so i really dont think you are at the hishest level for you age. its not all about what line you play on, every player plays a role, one day youll get a wake up call when the 3rf liner knocks you in to next week.

Depends where he lives, here in quebec, we can't play Jr A at 16.

Wow you can't play Junior A at under 16. Here in New Brunswick we have a guy who's playing Junior A at 14!

Where you at in NB, Jibby?

Guaranteed with an attitude like that you arent going anywhere in hockey bud. You might be pretty tough sh*t right now. Wait until you start playing with the true "3rd liners" ooo boy your gunna get a wake up call. I dont kno where you play but around here the 3rd line is the line you dont want to be on against they bump,grind, first into the corners and finish every check. And for the record it is not the highest level you can play at 16. You can can play prep school, be imported by a Junior Team etc. So dont get to excited yet wayne.

ok....of course the 3 liners are gonna " bump, grind and go to the corners " but 1 liners ALSO do that to. the 1 liners are not all finess and quick...they have to get dirty too. other wise they'd be only as useful as the ones who go to the boards.

the diff. btw. 1-3 liners is either 1) 1 liners are just plain better

2) 1 liners have more desire.

either one will put somebody infront of the entire team.

and by the way. i live in chicago..playin AAA there...we have kids comin from all over to play with us..so go brag about where your from...im from a big city too !!if it matters :huh:

ok....of course the 3 liners are gonna " bump, grind and go to the corners " but 1 liners ALSO do that to. the 1 liners are not all finess and quick...they have to get dirty too. other wise they'd be only as useful as the ones who go to the boards.

and by the way. i live in chicago..playin AAA there...we have kids comin from all over to play with us..so go brag about where your from...im from a big city too !!if it matters :huh:

Seriousaly man, give it up. Your going to get another perfectly innocent topic locked. (again)

REALLY ??? I thought this was supposed to be a site where hockey players come to share their veiws and opinions ??? If i get kicked off does that mean that everyone has to agree or else they get banned?

Seriously...I didnt offend anybody

didnt make fun of anyone

so actually the only way i can get kicked off is by sharing my views??? is that allowed?

Oh this thread's not getting locked because we have a surprisingly high ceiling for the amount of crap this tit can get buried under.

You didnt offend anyone? You pretty much told a guy he sucks because he plays on the third line. All tohrs we cant be as good as you, we sorry. Thats even if you actually do play AAA.

Oh this thread's not getting locked because we have a surprisingly high ceiling for the amount of crap this tit can get buried under.

lol is that what we call people these days? a "tit" lmao

anyways...j-shera...what i SAID was....he should not be bragging. he may not suck..he may be the third liner of the pro's, but shouldnt be bragging.

that may seem like a stupid philosophy...but heres how i see it...

-- and mods cant use this against me--

if your on someones 3 line then its like your their bitch, watching from the sides while someone else is sitting there taking your glory.

you may ask me how i know this if im so good...well when i was littler i sat the bench. now i refuse too. when i was a peewee i coulda played AAA and sat the bench so i played AA and got good BECAUSE I GOT TO PLAY. Why be on a hockey team if you dont get to play?

anyways -- tune in next time for my success storys ! :D

Even if you are playing AAA this year, I would not think of the future years because I know a lot of guys who were playing AAA and don't play anymore. I'm sure it's the same with Yglod, Cavs and #94 and all the high level players. I think I'm one of the only one who still play hockey from the group of guys I had Atom/Atome and Pee-Wee. I think we are only 3 left.

who do u play for? ti?

All tohrs what level do you play? Like Major midget or what? If so list the canadian tournaments your in, and we'll see if im in any of them. Then you'll see how much of a bitch athird liner is. And for the record I dont play third line but my buddy's that do will probably have something to say about being a bitch.

After all the things you've said Im starting to highly doubt you actually play AAA because every team has 3rd or 4th liners and if your ego is big enough to say things about 3rd liners like that somehow i dont see you a person your teamates like. Me and kovy were talking about this over the PM's and we, as im sure most do, agree that great hockey players have great attitudes and you my friend are certainly lacking in that department. Because if you ever called a third liner a bitch or were as cocky as you act on this board you'd be getting fed rights like no tommoroe.

So if you actually do play AAA you play for the Mission I assume?

I have to keep it PG-13 for you; it's just policy.

Ive never been on a team that doesnt play there third line regularly. Its allways been 1, 2, 3 line rotate regularly. and if there is a 4th line the get to sit and watch.

And why do you say sweetblazer was bragging? I found his first post to be very modest. Your about the only won who's bragging in this thread.

Third Liners are very important to the game. First Liners arent necessarily the best players, just because someone is on first line,might be just because hes the biggest kid on the team it doesnt mean hes actually any good.. I played third line last year ,does that mean I suck?,No. It might be for a number of reasons,that your coach feels you belong there. Ive played High Competative hockey my whole life, and must of time goals are being scored on us when the first line is out.

Some people why ice hockey players have a low opinion of inline hockey guys, allow me to present exhibit A:

Some people why ice hockey players have a low opinion of inline hockey guys, allow me to present exhibit A:

Touché

Torhs, we've asked you 50 times, who do you play for?

I don't know a single 1st liner in the game who would put their teammates (3rd liners) down in any fashion.

1st liners are supposed to be leaders, in it for the team, not themselves.

This is the role I play every day I hit the ice. Just from having the experience in doing so, I can tell that you've never been on any teams 1st line.

You're a f***ing plug, torhs.

For the original thread, I'm not now, nor have I ever been really an "elite" level hockey player, but I found I dominated my levels from the time I hit 14 till I stopped playing regularly at 18. I didn't play last year, and I've definately lost a step or two from it. I seemed to jump around different levels in those time. From single A, AA and AAA while playing High School since grade 9. I've never been a great player, I'm not a great looking skater, which tends to hurt peoples initial opinions of me. Almost every coach has come up to me and said something along the lines of "I can't believe how good you are" which is generally because of the skating.

I don't think any D3 hockey player was playing Midget AA at age 16, they all played at a much higher level than that.

Number 2...the guys here arn't trying to put you down, Mr. All Torhs Team, we're all just letting you know you better wake up and be more realistic.

I know guys who played Midget AA at 16 and have either played Major Junior and Division I, so I wouldn't be discounting AA players.