Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BK

Every man needs a nice watch.

And for someone that tried to justify spending $10k for a watch, you figure that same person could easily justify shelling out a little more cash for some decent drinks.

I'm trying to decide on another watch. I'm a big fan of seikos and need a titanium watch after wearing one for the past couple years(everything else feels waaay too heavy). I'm thinking about these two:

784f_1_b.JPG

or

66e7_1.JPG

opinions?

I'm trying to decide on another watch. I'm a big fan of seikos and need a titanium watch after wearing one for the past couple years(everything else feels waaay too heavy). I'm thinking about these two:

784f_1_b.JPG

or

66e7_1.JPG

opinions?

Id go with the Silver faced one. Seems to blend with the watch much better. Very nice looking watches btw. Do you like your Seiko Titanium?

784f_1_b.JPG

or

66e7_1.JPG

opinions?

I like the black face more than the silver/white one, i think it looks better. However, the lighter dials are easier to read at night. Which one smiles back at you? Thats the question you have to ask yourself when buying a watch.

Zach

Love it. The only problem I have with it is that occasionally the pin for setting the time gets caught on my pocket when I reach into it... this stops the watch so I have to reset the time or push the pin back in if I notice.

You see, I'm in limbo with these watches for the same reasons that both of you mentioned. I keep going back and forth between the two, I think either will look better than the blue faced one I have now... Hell, maybe I'll buy both!

Nixons are nice.. but their band/face get scratched ALL the hell up. I remember a friend of mine who babied hers and it looked like hell after a month.

Very cool watch. Good choice. A friend of mine has a vintage Hamilton Ventura watch passed down from his dad. Worth a nice penny now that they've had a resurgence...

I'll agree, it's hard to keep the Rotolog from getting scratched up, but my Venture looks really good, the crystal is amazing, it doesn't have a scratch on it yet, and I've had that watch for about a year and 8 months. You can see every scratch on the Rotolog because it's polished to a mirror finish, which kind of sucks, but it still looks pretty good :D